wildwilderness 03-Apr-20
spike78 03-Apr-20
JohnMC 03-Apr-20
Mike Ukrainetz 03-Apr-20
Bowfreak 03-Apr-20
weekender21 04-Apr-20
Bou'bound 04-Apr-20
02-Apr-20
Hi Guys. I know there are a ton of great broadhead choices. Cost of these are high. But thoughts on which of these is a better head? Thanks

02-Apr-20
I’ve only used the IW 125V. It’s sharp, flys well, tough as nails and kills effectively. I’ve taken brown and black bear, elk, deer, Aoudad and some other stuff with them. I’ll be using them this fall.

02-Apr-20
Thanks for the feedback. In deer camp this fall met a guy who was very diligent and he showed me the iron wills. Great head. I was set to go with them until I saw the bishop’s. At price of either once I choose not likely to change. The only negative I’ve read on IW is small hole and lack of external bleeding?

03-Apr-20
I bought the new Iron Will wide and a few Iron Will solids back in December. I've shot a few hogs and a bunch of deer with them since. So far I'm impressed. The edge retention on the Iron Will is many times better than any broadhead I've ever used.

03-Apr-20

midwest's Link
I would for sure go with the Bishop Lifetime Warranty 4 core arrows if you go with the Bishop heads. Sure, they're a little pricey at nearly $2K for 3 shafts but I think they come with nocks and inserts. ;-)

Wanted to beat Bou to the punch.

03-Apr-20
Bill from iron will is an absolute solid dude, reading through bishops website it sure smells to me. I honestly don’t shoot either but if I were picking between them bishop wouldn’t be on my radar.

03-Apr-20
Iron Will is a sponsor on Bowsite. Fantastic heads.

03-Apr-20
From the looks of the Core shaft, you might as well shoot rebar.

03-Apr-20
cool. now I just have to dig out my old rebar straightener......

03-Apr-20
I bought a pack of iron wills to test and have been impressed. Very sharp and hold their edge. Fly great as well. I have not had the chance to shoot anything yet (my Hawaii hunt was cancelled due to Coronavirus) but definitely plan to.

03-Apr-20
I won a 100 grain vented head on the Bowsite drawing and I can say sharp as hell and built like a tank. I have no issues spending extra money for something quality built.

03-Apr-20
If I shot those arrow, I could shoot a Boone and Crockett class animal and I would not even consider looking for the animal until I first recovered by $700 arrow broadhead combo! :)

03-Apr-20
In 2019 I killed 3 critters, muley, moose and elk with the Iron Will after all 3 broadheads had been shot into a foam target a couple times. They were still razor sharp and killed quickly, great blood trails too. Helps to hit the right spot too though, just saying...

03-Apr-20
Nick,

I think $2K for 3 is reasonable if they are fletched.

04-Apr-20

weekender21's embedded Photo
weekender21's embedded Photo
I've been testing them out for you in Hawaii wildwilderness ;)

04-Apr-20
You did beat me Midwest!!!! My days of $7,600 for a dozen bishop premium shafts are gone with the virus. The old 401k ain’t what it used to be and the government stimulus package does not cover archery equipment loans. I’m going back to FMJ and will muddle through.

• Sitka Gear