Contributors to this thread:
Cornpone 04-Apr-20
x-man 06-Apr-20
ChrisStone 06-Apr-20
Lovehunt11 06-Apr-20
x-man 06-Apr-20
04-Apr-20

Cornpone's Link
Seems to be a fairly objective comparison of new bows.

06-Apr-20
The guy's kind of a dufus so I suggest turning the sound off and just read the tech info that he posts.

I used to have a guy like that as a customer at my archery shop about 25 years ago (before Youtube). He had his own hunting show that he tried to make successful. I think he spent his life savings trying to buy his way into the networks. He had tens of thousands of dollars worth of cameras he would bring to the shop and film himself doing reviews. Of course, he didn't know what he was talking about so, he would get information from me and then go start filming. It was pretty comical... Got all his money off of an invention he patented.

06-Apr-20
John is a really nice guy and a pastor who’ve I talked to a few times and is enthusiastic about archery. He does some great test on archery equipment. He’s also killed quite a few animals. Just because he’s not your cup of tea doesn’t mean you have to bash the guy and or even respond to this thread. Way to be positive. Just saying.

06-Apr-20
Good test, thank

06-Apr-20
I wasn't bashing this guy at all. At least that wasn't my intent. Mostly talking about a different guy who used to try to do similar things.

• Sitka Gear