Ambush 10-Apr-20
dakotaduner 10-Apr-20
ki-ke 10-Apr-20
spike78 10-Apr-20
06-Apr-20

Big Fin's embedded Photo
Big Fin's embedded Photo

Big Fin's Link
Some of you may have seen this as a day-by-day hunt on our YouTube channel. It is my lifelong hunting dream that finally came true in 2019. And, along the way, a very big Canada Moose got to be a film star. Here it is, all polished up as a final version on our Amazon Channel. Or, you can watch this Amazon version on YouTube at the link below. (Apologies in advance that this is a rifle hunt, but hopefully one worth watching.)

06-Apr-20

Big Fin's Link
If you subscribe to Amazon Prime, our video content is free to you. This episode can be viewed on Amazon Prime at the link below.

06-Apr-20
That area is incredible! Glad you got to be there and scribble on the wall of the cabin!!!

06-Apr-20
Very nice! Enjoyed that, thanks Randy.

06-Apr-20
I'm curious if it's better for you if we watch these on Amazon or Youtube?

06-Apr-20
Mountain caribou was my all time bucket list! Would have been so cool to have video on my hunt!

I will be sure to watch your adventure Randy!

06-Apr-20
Idyllwild - Thanks for asking. It is about 5x better for us if folks watch it on Amazon. And Amazon being a much higher quality viewing experience, it amplifies the production values that this crew puts their heart into. I provide links to both platforms, hoping they will watch it on the platform that works best for them.

Thanks to all who watch.

07-Apr-20
Beautiful video of some awesome country, Randy. Congrats as well, on 2 great animals! You commented on the guide stating that the bull you took was legal, prior to your shot in the video. What constitutes a legal bull in BC? Is it still 5 top points on one side?

07-Apr-20
Yup, from what I understand, still the 5 top points on one side.

07-Apr-20
BC is five points above the scratcher. If no scratcher then six points up top on one side.

07-Apr-20
Thanks Randy, some of us get to live our dreams thru others...Thanks again for all you do!

07-Apr-20
You are definitely living the dream Randy, thanks for taking us along. Now tell Amazon to get with it and get the rest of the season up.

07-Apr-20
Good show!

07-Apr-20
Loved it. Thanks!

07-Apr-20
Pulled it up on the TV big screen. Love the camera work and the storytelling!

Definitely makes me want to go back up north for another’s round!

07-Apr-20
That was excellent!!

07-Apr-20
I always enjoy your videos Randy and I am looking forward to watching this in the near future!

07-Apr-20
Outstanding ..... Minnesota boy, living life to the fullest. Good on you Randy, love it!

07-Apr-20
Just watched it yesterday on the treadmill. Great video and thanks for taking us along.

07-Apr-20
Randy, that was surely an enjoyable 36 minutes of adventure packed action. my best, Paul

07-Apr-20
Good video that captures the gist and feel of the N BC landscape where we hunt moose and caribou. Thanks Randy.

07-Apr-20
Inspiring! Thanks for the post Randy.

07-Apr-20
Thanks for sharing!!!

07-Apr-20
Fantastic! Good stuff Randy...

07-Apr-20
Love it Randy. Your humility and character make your videos so enjoyable to watch! Don't beat yourself up about the multiple shot count, we've all been there!Thanks for hunting through the rain ;)

08-Apr-20
Just watched it tonight Randy. Great show and fun to watch. Thanks and keep it up.

08-Apr-20
Randy - congrats from one MN boy to another. And good on your wife for pushing you! Amazing video. Thank you for sharing!!

08-Apr-20
Been watching some of your episodes on Amazon recently Randy. In fact, just watched you and 'ol "One-Beam" in N. M. last night! ;-)

Can't wait to watch this one at lunchtime!

08-Apr-20
From another Mn boy, Good video, my first "dream hunt " was Caribou in BC. Hunted out of Bill Loves camp for caribou, moose and Mt. Goat. Our camera equip in 1979 wasn't what it is now but we got some movies. It is still, after many "dream hunts" possibly the best ever. Came back with a moose and caribou , had Goats close but waited for bigger ones.

08-Apr-20
Very well done and congrats Randy!

08-Apr-20
Thank you guys for the tip of watching on Amazon! Watched it this morning on my phone. Watched it just now with a beer on the 65 inch. WOW!!! Much better.

08-Apr-20
I’ll wait to watch it on amazon tonight! Something to look forward to now that tiger king is over. Haha

08-Apr-20
Holy smokes what a great hunt! It just doesn't get much better than that. Bigtime congratulations and thanks for sharing!

09-Apr-20
Great show! Very well done. Love how you give full credit to the outfitter, guide and wrangler. Absolutely no shame in a guided hunt. Your humility and fantastic attitude shines through!! Loved it!

09-Apr-20
Great show! Very well done. Love how you give full credit to the outfitter, guide and wrangler. Absolutely no shame in a guided hunt. Your humility and fantastic attitude shines through!! Loved it!

09-Apr-20
Watched it on Amazon with my 8 year old. We both really enjoyed it. Well done, Randy!

09-Apr-20
Extraordinary adventure, awesome quality video and just great scenery and animals. Top notch! Thanks for postIng.

10-Apr-20
Great adventure Randy! Congratulations on accomplishing your Bucket List item & lifelong dream!!

>>>>-------->

10-Apr-20
Got a chance to watch it last night on the laptop, now can't wait to watch it on the "big screen". Man, you did hit the jackpot with two beautiful bulls!!

It took me seven trips into that country to get a caribou with a bow. I compare that country to an incredibly beautiful, incredibly seductive and incredibly cruel lover. You keep going back despite knowing you'll mentally and physically be beat up again.

10-Apr-20
Wow, thanks for that Randy. My wife and I watched it last night. Great adventure, you showed us the way it happened. So happy for you to live out a dream trip

10-Apr-20
Just watched...Incredible show Randy! Well done. Big congrats on 2 spectacular animals.

10-Apr-20
Fantastic video Randy! Just curious what caliber rifle?

• Sitka Gear