drycreek 08-Apr-20
yeager 08-Apr-20
jensbear 09-Apr-20
bghunter 09-Apr-20
Bou'bound 09-Apr-20
Dale06 09-Apr-20
Lee 09-Apr-20
08-Apr-20
Anyone ever hunt the Moore ranch in WY for mule deer? If so can you provide some insight into your hunt.

08-Apr-20
Moore as in Spearhead? If so there’s lots of info on here. Pat ran a Bowsite hunt there for several years and it’s in the live hunt section I believe. If you’re not speaking about the spearhead... just ignore me.

08-Apr-20
Lol shug. Thanks for the info. I think Moore ranch is connected to Spearhead, but yes they are different. Appreciate it though

08-Apr-20
I hunted antelope at Moore Ranch in 2012. Related to but totally separate from Spearhead and Werners.

Great antelope hunt and also saw a few nice mulies. Lee is a straight shooter so depending on your expectations it could be good. C

08-Apr-20
Charlie, I am just looking to take a nice mule deer to hang on the wall nothing crazy and just an new experience to try. How was lodging, blinds etc? PM me if that would be easier

08-Apr-20

Charlie Rehor's Link
Blinds were fine and accommodations were fine. My hunt was antelope and we saw plenty.

You’ll see a nice mule deer buck in this video.

08-Apr-20
Great video Charlie! What tripod set up were you using? Very smooth.....

Great shot on the goat!!

08-Apr-20
Cool video, Charlie!

08-Apr-20
Great video Charlie!! Ya know ... 20 odd years ago the welcome to Douglas sign said Ken Taylor mayor. True story

08-Apr-20
I think Spearhead, Moore and Werner ranches are owned by cousins. Have hunted at Werner and plan to go back. Have talked with the other two ranches on the phone. Think you will find all three ranches to be honest folks.

I was hunting antelope, but did see mulies in some of the ravines on the ranch, but none on the prairie lands.

Best of luck

08-Apr-20
Nice Video!

08-Apr-20
Great video Charlie. Antelope hunting is the best.....

08-Apr-20
Fantastic video Charlie and great shot!

09-Apr-20
You can't go wrong with any of the 3 Moore family ranches in Wyoming. I hunted with the Werner ranch (where I met the infamous Charlie Rehor!) run by JJ & Connie and had a great time. Lee Moore stopped into camp that week and seemed like a good guy also. Antelope heavy area for sure. We also saw some nice mulies. One of the hunters in camp with us had a combo tag and he also took a nice mule deer to go along with his goat.

09-Apr-20
I was fortunate to hunt the werner ranch in 2004 and had a great hunt. Was looking at Moore as they had a management mule deer hunt more aligned with my budget. After seeing all the comments I now recall they were related to Werners so makes me feel confident

09-Apr-20
I hunted Werner in 95 and 96. Opening day bucks each trip with recurve. At the time jj was still in high school

09-Apr-20
Great vid, thanks. I arrowed my first two antelope a bit north of Douglas with Steve Gore outfitting. I need to get back there

09-Apr-20
I hunted at the Spearhead Ranch and they had mule deer hunting as well as antelope. I saw a few nice mulies shot. Cool place and great family.

• Sitka Gear