Ironbow 11-Apr-20
Whocares 13-Apr-20
skinner creek 18-Apr-20
Ron Niziolek 18-Apr-20
carcus 19-Apr-20
Fatbass 19-Apr-20
PECO 19-Apr-20
10-Apr-20
Has anyone given these new 4 blade heads from G5 a try yet?

10-Apr-20
No. I use the G5 StrikerV2 and swear by them. (3 blade)

10-Apr-20
Whocares, Yea I was just looking at the V2's today. Apparently the x is the same as the V2 except for an extra blade. Ive been running Slick Trick's "Razor Tricks" for years but they quit making them. Ive kinda grown fond of that extra cutting surface you get with an extra blade. Thanks for your post

11-Apr-20
I used the v2 on my bull last year for me there accuracy is excellent . I have a pack of the 4 blade but haven't shot them yet

11-Apr-20
Beachtree Id be interested to hear if you get the same accuracy from the 4 blade X's as you do with the V2's. Thanks

11-Apr-20
Looks very similar to the old Wac Em 4 blade I used to shoot. Really liked those heads. Going to have to check these out!

13-Apr-20
Used the G5 Striker last 7 years. Last year was the first with the V2. And got 7 bulls in a row with them, 6 complete pass thrus and the 7th was a quartering away shot entering just in front of the hip and was poking out the neck in front of the opposite side front shoulder. Most went down within sight and 100 yards was the furthest so I'm sticking with them.

18-Apr-20
Had a client have the blades fall out on the way to the bear one time. Always double check tightness if you are walking around hunting a lot, or just riding in the truck. Had the shot on video and the blades where on the arrow before the shot.

18-Apr-20
I've shot the 4 blade with the same accuracy as the V2's. Have shot the Strikers for years now and plan to use the 4 blade on elk this fall.

19-Apr-20
they look like a wac'em broad head, almost exact

19-Apr-20
I have killed 8 elk with the G 5 Striker 100 grain 3 blade. Complete pass through on everyone and they fly perfect.

19-Apr-20
The wife and I have killed plenty of deer with the G-5 Montec. I like fixed blade, it took me a while but I learned how to sharpen them.

• Sitka Gear