Ambush 14-Apr-20
Bake 23-Apr-20
Ambush 24-Apr-20
4nolz@work 24-Apr-20
Tobpitbull 29-Apr-20
Tobpitbull 29-Apr-20
RD 29-Apr-20
12-Apr-20
Not sure about your blind, but I have two of the DB Wides ( “big” door model). It had to be set up in a very certain sequence or the hubs got wrecked and it was a bear to fight with. It was such a problem that they put out a video for this blind. Follow the sequence and it goes good. Don’t and it won’t!!

Maybe google Double Bull Double Wide for the vid by the old owner.

12-Apr-20

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
I would expect that simular hubs and rods are uses as in the Double bull blinds. I have the original BD T-2 and the Dark Horse and set them up and take down almost the same.

I have learned to pull open one side from the outside by attaching a short rope to one of the sidewalls per the O screw. and then open the other side by getting inside and pushing out the other remaining sides and roof. To take down the Dark Horse, I get inside, partly pull down roof hub and then the other wall hubs in order. A little practice makes it easier.

12-Apr-20
I also have to agree with Ambush, A friend purchased the DB wide door and it was like wrestling an octopus and we never did get it set up as the rods became tangled and locked together.

12-Apr-20
Sorry GH, I thought the title said Primos, formerly DB.

12-Apr-20
I should be able to get you a pic of the directions for opening and closing tomorrow if you get me an email to send it to. It goes up and down pretty easy. I like mine.

12-Apr-20
GH, I have the reg club and it's like most newer hub blinds. When setting up do the roof first. When taking down also roof first.

14-Apr-20
I just bought the new Club XL myself yesterday. I found it easy peasy. Open the roof first. Then each wall in turn.

I was fairly impressed. Think it's a pretty good blind for it's price

14-Apr-20
YouTube .Hold it up let it fall over you the roof hub is red push it up from inside first then the others one by one.

14-Apr-20

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
4nolz@work's embedded Photo
Download the PDF file

14-Apr-20

midwest's Link
At my link....

14-Apr-20
AllI can say is follow the directions for that model. For my DB Double Wides if I do anything but the one wall first, it ain’t going up and if it does, a rod pops out of a hub. I have to follow be exact sequence and when I do it’s easy.

23-Apr-20

Bake's embedded Photo
Bake's embedded Photo
I also think it’s a heck of a good blind for the money. Better than the Ameristep blinds I have.

I like the big corner windows too

And the full zip door is way better than others.

24-Apr-20
Good to hear, because my Double Wide is a real pain to set up.

24-Apr-20
Ambush try taking 1 rod from each wall out of the pocket pop up the roof and sides and put them back in their pockets one by one

29-Apr-20
I posted one on YouTube years ago... under dbl bull blind set up?

29-Apr-20
I posted one on YouTube years ago... under dbl bull blind set up? https://youtu.be/xkZU_xdzpFk

29-Apr-20
I had a club xl for one season antelope hunting. I loved everything about it except when the wind blew(it always blows in Wy and So Dak) the closed windows vibrated loud enough to keep the antelope away.

• Sitka Gear