Ambush 24-Apr-20
4nolz@work 24-Apr-20
ground hunter 27-Apr-20
ground hunter 29-Apr-20
Tobpitbull 29-Apr-20
Tobpitbull 29-Apr-20
RD 29-Apr-20
12-Apr-20
For this specific blind mentioned, what is the proper way to set up and take down? I have acquired one, new in the carry bag, no instructions. I could find nothing specific You Tube for this blind. My experience has been with DB Blinds, the originals from Brooks and Bean. Thanks.

12-Apr-20
Not sure about your blind, but I have two of the DB Wides ( “big” door model). It had to be set up in a very certain sequence or the hubs got wrecked and it was a bear to fight with. It was such a problem that they put out a video for this blind. Follow the sequence and it goes good. Don’t and it won’t!!

Maybe google Double Bull Double Wide for the vid by the old owner.

12-Apr-20

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
I would expect that simular hubs and rods are uses as in the Double bull blinds. I have the original BD T-2 and the Dark Horse and set them up and take down almost the same.

I have learned to pull open one side from the outside by attaching a short rope to one of the sidewalls per the O screw. and then open the other side by getting inside and pushing out the other remaining sides and roof. To take down the Dark Horse, I get inside, partly pull down roof hub and then the other wall hubs in order. A little practice makes it easier.

12-Apr-20
I also have to agree with Ambush, A friend purchased the DB wide door and it was like wrestling an octopus and we never did get it set up as the rods became tangled and locked together.

12-Apr-20
Sorry GH, I thought the title said Primos, formerly DB.

12-Apr-20
That's okay. My experience with original DB, was easy, as I met those guys and Keith told me how to open and close the older styles. I will look at it tomorrow. Someone said I should pull them open from the outside, but I would think it would be hard in the hubs.

12-Apr-20
I should be able to get you a pic of the directions for opening and closing tomorrow if you get me an email to send it to. It goes up and down pretty easy. I like mine.

12-Apr-20
Thanks. Msg sent.

12-Apr-20
GH, I have the reg club and it's like most newer hub blinds. When setting up do the roof first. When taking down also roof first.

13-Apr-20
are you sure directions are not sewn in inside of bag like a tag . seem to me you open top first sit down put both feet on top and pull a rope in between your feet to open then pull sides out by sting attached to centers. been long time since I used one of them .

13-Apr-20
Kadbow,,,,,thanks so much

14-Apr-20
I just bought the new Club XL myself yesterday. I found it easy peasy. Open the roof first. Then each wall in turn.

I was fairly impressed. Think it's a pretty good blind for it's price

14-Apr-20
YouTube .Hold it up let it fall over you the roof hub is red push it up from inside first then the others one by one.

14-Apr-20

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
4nolz@work's embedded Photo
Download the PDF file

14-Apr-20

midwest's Link
At my link....

14-Apr-20
AllI can say is follow the directions for that model. For my DB Double Wides if I do anything but the one wall first, it ain’t going up and if it does, a rod pops out of a hub. I have to follow be exact sequence and when I do it’s easy.

14-Apr-20
okay, thanks everyone. O my original DB's I would always go from the inside, push the center pole up, and than the sides. When I took down, I would do the sides and lastly the roof,,,,, all went well always

However, Kadbow, sent me the directions today. You pull the roof up first, from the outside, and than the sides. worked great. Its up and ready,,,,,,, Thanks again to everyone who responded

23-Apr-20
So far this has been a great blind,,,, sets up so easy, its ridiculous,,,,, for the money good buy

23-Apr-20

Bake's embedded Photo
Bake's embedded Photo
I also think it’s a heck of a good blind for the money. Better than the Ameristep blinds I have.

I like the big corner windows too

And the full zip door is way better than others.

24-Apr-20
Good to hear, because my Double Wide is a real pain to set up.

24-Apr-20
Ambush try taking 1 rod from each wall out of the pocket pop up the roof and sides and put them back in their pockets one by one

27-Apr-20
Turkey hunting today, first time in rain. On this blind, on the outside they have sleeve sewn in, so you can add material or brush etc. In that area in the inside, I am getting some dripping. I will fix that with black gorilla tape, note to self ....

29-Apr-20
Also the stakes that come with it, are simple light, sticks, no way will it hold it down in windy days.... I used Coleman 10 inch tent stakes, the diameter fits the grommets on the blind. The grommets on the blind are very good.

29-Apr-20
I posted one on YouTube years ago... under dbl bull blind set up?

29-Apr-20
I posted one on YouTube years ago... under dbl bull blind set up? https://youtu.be/xkZU_xdzpFk

29-Apr-20
I had a club xl for one season antelope hunting. I loved everything about it except when the wind blew(it always blows in Wy and So Dak) the closed windows vibrated loud enough to keep the antelope away.

• Sitka Gear