Charlie Rehor 28-Apr-20
wyobullshooter 28-Apr-20
27-Apr-20

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Hawk on Left, King on Right
Hawk on Left, King on Right

Charlie Rehor's Link
Last year I started using the new B3 “King” Release. The owners are the former Scott Archery team now under this new company, B3 Archery. Products are US made in Kentucky.

In addition to releases they make Bow Sights and Broadheads.

Click the link and watch their 2 minute video about their company. I’m thinking supporting a high quality, US manufacturing company will be more important than ever going forward.

Anyone else had experience with their products??

27-Apr-20
Charlie, many years ago I loved the old Scott Silverhorn release, coupled with their spring trigger. Unfortunately, they discontinued it. A couple months ago, I mentioned this to my local dealer and he told me that the old Scott gang had started this new B3 Archery company. I tried a couple of their different releases and fell in love with The Claw. I bought two and stuck some old Scott spring triggers on them. Life is good again!!

27-Apr-20
Glad you mentioned you “found” them. Also, interesting you mentioned the Silverhorn because that’s what I used with Scott.

The local Pro Shop here (Reedy’s Archery) is the top dealer in the country for b3archery and they got me going on them.

They also have a two finger trigger option on some of the index releases. They make quite a few thumb releases too but I’m an index finger release hunter.

27-Apr-20
I have used B-3 releases the last two years. Great quality products and a great company.

27-Apr-20
We own a store in Northeast Ohio. B3 is our number one brand. Great confidence. I shoot the king. Not a fan of Scott anymore. Big difference.

27-Apr-20
Yes. I was glad to see the Scott family still making releases.I use the hawk on my hunting bow and the exit on my 3d. Going to try the 3 blade exoskeletal head this year for deer and turkeys.

27-Apr-20
Clay City, KY.

28-Apr-20

The “King”, single caliper release is on the right and the “Hawk”, hook release is on the left.

28-Apr-20
Another option I like is you can get their releases with your choice of either the nylon strap or the solid rod connector. I much prefer the nylon strap since it’s infinitely adjustable.

• Sitka Gear