Bou'bound 01-May-20
LINK 01-May-20
Rut Nut 01-May-20
29-Apr-20

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
If I had KiKes money I may think about it. Who the hell would but these and why?

29-Apr-20
There is a small market for indestructible archery equipment. You wouldn't catch me spending that kind of money on arrows but they're all but impossible to break from the reviews I've seen and read.

29-Apr-20
Well, cause you know… If you can afford those arrows, you can probably also afford a time machine to go back and hunt for T/Rex.... and them sumbitches are TOUGH!!

But hell, if Butch Searcy can get 55 grand (BASE PRICE) for the rifle that some guy takes on a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Africa, why shouldn’t Bishop be allowed to get a measly 15 for arrows?

29-Apr-20
If I missed an animal with one of those, I’d spend days looking for the arrow, if necessary.

29-Apr-20
It was a tuff decision, between a dozen of these, or a grizzly hunt.

I sure hope I don’t lose one of them!

29-Apr-20
I really think it is a joke! Those guys at Bishop just bust out laughing every time some one orderS them!!!!! Another Sucker :)

29-Apr-20
I could lose these arrows just as easily as I lose the ones I shoot today. (And it hurts when I lose them!) No single arrow should cost more than my bow.

29-Apr-20
Yeah, I’ll bet they’re laughing all the way to the bank!

29-Apr-20
At full draw on a booner, I probably would be thinking is there water or rocks behind my target that might wreck this arrow.

29-Apr-20
I’d have lighted mocks, reflective wraps, and possibly a small gps on those arrows!

29-Apr-20
And a string tracker UCs

29-Apr-20
Best arrow set up I have ever shot. The hole they left was uge. Probably the greatest company to ever Grace the hunting world. I purchased a dozen and they flew me to a secret spot in the Lost Pacific Islands to hunt giant Tortoise. They have shells almost two inches thick so you need a tough arrow. The only issue we had was the monkeys. They liked to steal our sunflower seeds which by the way is what we used to bait these creatures into bow range as they are to fast to stalk in the ocean.

29-Apr-20
Glunker LOL!! I lose arrows waaaaay more than I break them

29-Apr-20
I actually thought this was a joke!!

29-Apr-20
Wealthy people spend lots of money on extravagant things everyday: shoes, food, cars, houses, yachts, etc. Why not archery gear? Good for bishop if they can sell them! I’ll look for a slightly used set on Craigslist!! Of course it isn’t necessary but I won’t judge someone that can afford it.

30-Apr-20
I don't break arrows, {Bolts}, but at 425 FPS I sure lose them even shooting through both shoulders of a large deer.

30-Apr-20
Maybe a little more than most of us usually spend but I think you guys missed that shipping is included. :^)

30-Apr-20
the positive note is ironwill BH seem cheap now

30-Apr-20
Did you note the 12 week lead time for instock items.

30-Apr-20
Never did get an answer on what the "proprietary" S7 and 41L40 tool steel is. I mean, I know what S7 is. What's proprietary about it?

30-Apr-20
Putting the primitive back into primitive weapons....

30-Apr-20
Each of those arrows is worth more than the Blue Book value of my trusty hunting rig (2000 Ford Ranger).

30-Apr-20
Not what I'd spend my money on but whatever floats your boat.

If I spent that much on arrows I don't know if I would have enough left over to pay the divorce lawyer I'd be needing.

30-Apr-20
Do they at least have a lifetime warranty!!! :)

30-Apr-20
Would anyone be stupid enough to spend 1/10th of that on arrows.

30-Apr-20
Bou, I haven't spent 1/100 of that on arrows yet. LOL. I can't imagine trying to explain that purchase to the wife. After that the purchase price of the arrows would be the least of my worries and expenses.

30-Apr-20
In 11 weeks I’ll let you know if it was worth it

30-Apr-20
I try not to judge people. But guarantee I'm judging my buddy's if one shows up with these. Another guarantee is if they show up with these they are picking up the bar tab.

30-Apr-20
If you decide to order you can pick up a dozen field points to go with it. Only 59.99 NOT like 100-315 grain imported from "overseas" field points All weights and models of Independence Industries Field Points are Machined right here in the USA.

Our Independence Industries "Amber Waves of Grain" Field Points are proprietary plated by American workers in the USA

Flippin’ jackasses.

30-Apr-20
Anyone have a discount code?

30-Apr-20
Weren’t they a sponsor for a while?

30-Apr-20
Sheesh I figured those prices were a hoax...

Guy must be trying to pay off the student loans for his marketing degree.

30-Apr-20
Bowbender... I'm sure you know theres absolutely NOTHING proprietary or patent pending about those materials. And if in regards to design... well, with enough research I'm sure one could find prior art from the middle ages for a monolithic single bevel broadhead design.

Putting "patent pending/ proprietary" in front of everything is, especially in this case, a dumbass "marketing techinique" used as a deterrent for any would-be competitors. Unfortunately its common place in the archery industry; although not usually taken to the extreme. And some examiner who's asleep at the wheel might let some of his "claims" slip by, if he even has any. Landscape searches consume time and money. Its easier to just push a patent through... Case in point; mathews Vs bowtech :^)

30-Apr-20
From the website on those shafts.

“NOTE: Six month wait time on this shaft. It takes me several weeks to wait for drying times and many man hours to make this handcrafted shaft. There will be times that I do not have the time to handcraft this shaft for you at any price. Please call first if you are thinking about purchasing this McLaren, Lamborghini, Pagani, Ferrari hyper car influenced style of a one of a kind handcrafted arrow shaft. Call to check on availability and desired quantity before placing in your cart. Thank you for checking out the Mammoth Rebar WSS - World's Stiffest Shaft.”

It’s the stiffest shaft in the world that’s for sure.

30-Apr-20
lol... Grant did you pick up the arrows can not be cut down they must be shot at full 35” length?

30-Apr-20
To me, this would be idiocy... But there are likely folks who think the amount of money I've spent on bicycles is worthy of hospitalization :)

Some person rolling in dough may buy these and know they are expensive, but it's a blip in there cash flow if that, so "who cares" is likely their thought. I'm going with that theory.

I'd LOVE to know the markup though :)

30-Apr-20
I'd LOVE to know the markup though :)

$3150.00

30-Apr-20
His website must have been designed by Willy Bou! Lol

30-Apr-20
IMO, it doesn't matter how much money you have. If you buy these, you are a dumb ass.

01-May-20
Do the arrows call a drone that carries the animal out of the back country for you?

01-May-20
those arrows are more expensive than a COVID 19 vaccine.

01-May-20
I picked up a few for grouse arrows... but seriously I haven’t understood why people spend the money for fmj’s. ;) Different strokes for different folks.

01-May-20
I think this is the definition of REDICULOUS when you look it up in Webster's...……………..

• Sitka Gear