New Nock
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
blackbear62 04-May-20
Lone Wolf 05-May-20
JohnMC 05-May-20
blackbear62 05-May-20
04-May-20
Saw this today. Maybe in a few years it will be able to gut and load your animal too.

BREADCRUMB BLUETOOTH CROSSBOW NOCK See It. Hear it. Find it. With the power and distance provided by today’s crossbows, every bolt needs a Breadcrumb Nock. The first of its kind, this archery innovation enables you to confidently find launched bolts right from your smartphone. Using the custom Breadcrumb Tracking App, you can accurately locate from distances of 50+ yards away. Once in range, follow the signal strength indicator to lead you to your bolt, or use your phone to activate the nock’s sound beacon to reveal a hidden location. Using Breadcrumb Because Breadcrumb Nocks are operated by a compact microprocessor and proprietary firmware, all of its functions are seamlessly integrated. To arm the nock, you simply press the on/off button until the nock flashes one time. There are no switches to set or ends to pull out. The nock will remain armed for 6 hours. If the arrow isn’t fired within that time, it will automatically disarm itself and turn off. Upon firing an armed arrow, the nock will detect the rapid acceleration and will immediately activate a static LED light to provide a bright bolt tracer just like other lighted nock brands. However, after 30 seconds, the nock will begin to flash and send out a Bluetooth signal to assist you in recovery. The Bluetooth signal and flashing light will remain active until a bolt is retrieved. As the search persists, the Breadcrumb Nock will extend intervals between flashes to maximize battery life. Once retrieved, simply turn off the nock by holding the button until it flashes three times. Search Party Function The Breadcrumb app allows you to enroll others into your search as well. By digitally “sharing” your Breadcrumb nock with another, you effectively double your searchable range. Share it with multiple people, and you can now canvass an entire field. If any person in your search party comes into range of the nock, the entire group is notified and shown where to direct the search. Once a bolt is recovered you can simply “unshare” the device until you need to assemble the next search party. Device Management The Breadcrumb app also keeps an eye on your battery life. With a simple touch of the screen you’ll know if it’s time to replace the battery. If you are running low, you can re-order right from your phone and have a replacement kit sent directly to your home or hunt. Replacement kits come with two 3V lithium batteries, secure-fit gaskets, shrink sleeves and a protective plastic storage case to ensure you’re ready to retrieve every shot.

05-May-20
Any reviews?

05-May-20
$120 for a three pack and batteries are $10 a pop. I guess would make sense for someone shooting Bishop arrow and broadheads.

I remember when I thought $40 for a three pack of broadheads was expensive. Not you can spend that on one nock.

05-May-20
No I didn't see any reviews.

• Sitka Gear