Mainer 05-May-20
WapitiBob 05-May-20
sticksender 05-May-20
Ucsdryder 05-May-20
05-May-20

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Huntcell 's embedded Photo

Huntcell 's Link
Should be titled the big four, Wyoming moose, bighorn sheep, wild bison and mountain goat license draw results available May 5.

The wait is almost over. The Wyoming moose, bighorn sheep, wild bison and mountain goat license draw results will be available on 10 a.m. MDT May 5.

Applicants can check their results on the Wyoming Game and Fish Department website beginning after 10 a.m. MDT

05-May-20
yikes I thought they were always a couple hours early! I have a decent chance at 3 of them......

05-May-20
They are out nothing here! Good luck..............

05-May-20
21 sheep points now.

05-May-20
Same here 21 sheep, 19 moose

05-May-20
MQQSE, I’m sitting in the same loser waiting pool with you.

05-May-20
I’d like to report a theft. It appears someone stole my sheep points. In this case I guess I’ll let the theft stand ??

05-May-20
I see you guys with 21(+) points and can't draw....that's depressing.

05-May-20
JL, they can draw, but I'd assume they don't want those particular hunts. Units 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10, 22 would have been a guaranteed NR draw with 21 points going in:

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/WGFD/media/content/PDF/Hunting/Drawing%20Odds/NR-Bighorn-Sheep-Demand-Report.pdf

But I do agree it can be depressing, especially if you don't already have at least 19 points, due to never-ending point creep.

05-May-20
No one has noticed that Mainer had his points stolen?! Lol I take it a congrats is appropriate!

05-May-20
I tried unit 7. Had 20 going in and now 21 coming out. It’ll happen as long as they don’t change quotas any time soon.

05-May-20

Mainer's embedded Photo
Mainer's embedded Photo
I’ll trade 20 points for that

05-May-20

WapitiBob's embedded Photo
WapitiBob's embedded Photo
Lots of people sitting on the sidelines waiting to crush some 20/21/22 point dreams.

05-May-20
Congrats Mainer!

Bob, that spreadsheet is depressing indeed. The only thing to keep us even remotely interested has to be the random draw. Those random odds, not that long ago, were typically in the 1% range. With the ever-increasing size of the app pool, they're now a small fraction of 1%. More than ten thousand NR's in the pool and only 6 random tags.

05-May-20
And when all you guys with lots of Colorado point start crying, that’s the reason they don’t just go max points. Guys with 10-15 points will never get to the pinnacle. As more people continue to fight for a very limited resource it’s just going to get worse.

• Sitka Gear