steve 05-May-20
drslyr 05-May-20
Huntskifishcook 05-May-20
drslyr 05-May-20
05-May-20
7:13 AM LIVE from Ma*

drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo
drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo

Whose out today. Im on a run and gun today. But more like a walk and sit. Went in with the blind bow and camera gear yesterday. NUTTIN. Cant carry all that 2 days in a row. Today just 5 decoys and camera gear sittin in a blowdown. Thought i heard one gobble at first light but not sure. Nothing since. Was here two days ago and setup under 3 in the dark unknowing. Dont know if they saw me setting up with my light but there were gobbling their fool heads off till they hit the ground then silence.

05-May-20
Good luck

05-May-20
Good luck slyr! I took a drive around today as the wife is home. Lots of guys (Z9) and no gobbles in the few spots that didnt have other hunters (I just drove past the spots with hunters). The wind was strong, couldnt hear to far, but didnt get any gobbles.

Hope you have some action.

05-May-20
Good luck !

05-May-20

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Moved. Saw a lone tom and hen here a wk or two back

05-May-20
Hit 4 spots today, not one gobble. Morning started out with guys in a truck driving across a field in the dark, which is well marked "no vehicles in field", they stopped and piled out of the truck directly under the roosting location. The day didn't get anymore productive after that lol. One of those days.

05-May-20
Thats it Nuttin all day

• Sitka Gear