DiRTY MiKE 20-May-20
standswittaknife 20-May-20
SaddleReaper 20-May-20
JTreeman 20-May-20
Paul Cousineau 20-May-20
Brotsky 20-May-20
nmwapiti 20-May-20
07-May-20
Got a teaser ad. I would definitely buy some grass camo...

https://www.kuiu.com/new-era-innovation.html?trk_msg=EB8IH65ALKP436S4J6CQ34SVLK&trk_contact=6AQKEA62NNSTQ94Q7BADNS76LO&trk_sid=BLDTG197UL5H922JPAHPR206GK&bxid=A45A44510583846F849E050490&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=watch&utm_campaign=Our+Next+Innovation+Is+Coming

07-May-20
Kuiu's best innovation is separating me from my money. I'm in!

07-May-20
IMO that has been a hole in their lineup. I have been wearing their tan solid pants where I hunt because the Vias has too much black.

07-May-20
Wish they would buy out predator and use fall brown... and I love kuiu...

07-May-20
Crap. I was just thinking I needed some new Attack pants. Now I might have to order two pairs.

Can someone buy some and tell me if they're skinny leg for the millennials now? Cause if they are, as much as I love Attack pants, I'll have to look somewhere else for the perfect pant

07-May-20
Yawn, another "game changing must have" camo pattern.

07-May-20
Lol @ PECO. I agree.

07-May-20
Never said it was game changing. Just probably a better fit for some areas I hunt than Vias or Verde. I have some old cotton camo that is a light grassland pattern. It's nowhere near as breathable or water repellant as my Kuiu stuff though, so I would upgrade if I could.

You guys are touchy :)

07-May-20
Matt...I didn't think you "cali boys" wore pants when you hunt. :)

07-May-20
What happens in CA stays in CA.

07-May-20
All kuiu all the time

07-May-20
Bet Treeman has a full wardrobe by May 22. Any takers ?

07-May-20
We're all very happy what happens in CA stays in CA. Now if Californians would stop moving to Nevada and turning it blue, that'd be even better!

07-May-20
Please HUNT. That would be like betting against kota having Sitka, boots, or a new pack. Not interested.

07-May-20
It’s ridiculous, they have not even sent me an email or a sample or anything! Maybe I’m not even cool any more...

—Jim

07-May-20
I got my email today, Jim....but it was just a teaser about something big on the horizon.

Maybe they want me to be a field tester!!

07-May-20
I probably got it too, I get like 30 a day and just delete most of them. I think they asked me for a reference for your pro staff application. Don’t hold your breath for that one to come through after what I told them about you!

—Jim

07-May-20
Christ I just became an inner circle (whatever the F#*@ that is) member after this last sale. I'll be a gold club member if they have a more grassland friendly pattern. Never had an issue with the other patterns though. Original verde is still my personal favorite...cause my eyes like it. Now if theyd just get more major brown yukon pants in... id be happy

07-May-20
Will it be better than HECS camo?

08-May-20
Adam...I have not bought any of those items in 2020! Bows and rifles are a different story. ??

08-May-20
Cory does that mean they haven't released anything in 2020? You can't stop now. You are my key to knowing what is out there. Until it gets a certified Cory Smith review it it doesn't exist for this guy.

08-May-20
Adam you are correct- it ain’t Hanes till Kota-man sez it’s Hanes!

08-May-20
Alright, I admit...I am “pondering” that new Sitka Kelvin Lite Down puffy.

08-May-20
woodland green and woodland brown and vias is woodland gray I think.

19-May-20
Well...they went with a brown and grey all-purpose pattern. I was hoping for something lighter. Saved me from some serious temptation...

19-May-20

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
I would say this is much more tan than brown and will likely be lighter colored than you think. I'm not running out to buy it because of the color but as I add pieces I'll likely buy this color. It will work quite well for areas where I spend most of my time.

19-May-20
I'm with ya. It would match well for some areas I hunt. Might get some later. Not sure it looks much different than Verde to a black and white visioned animal though. I would really like to match eastern MT or the grassy parts of Southern AZ.

19-May-20
We did some black/white pics a cpl years ago with all our camo. They all stood out like sore thumb's except one guys off brand and he was nearly invisible. We had all 3 sitkas, the kuiu verde, and the off brand which I can't remember. Vegetation played a big role with fir/spruce boughs really making things worse.

19-May-20
WapitiBob- You still have the pics? It would be interesting to see.

19-May-20
I like it!!

19-May-20
It would be cool to see all the different camo in black and white. I cant do it with my Samsung. Who is gonna be the photographer and let us see the difference?

19-May-20

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo

19-May-20
Looks like predator to be/me

19-May-20
I photographed Realtree AP, and Predator brown at a distance. The Predator disappeared, the Realtree turned into a dark blob.

19-May-20
I photographed Realtree AP, and Predator brown at a distance. The Predator disappeared, the Realtree turned into a dark blob.

19-May-20
I wish there was less of the olive-ish color, still darker than optimal for areas we hunt.

19-May-20
KS, pics are on the friends phone. I'll try and round them up.

19-May-20
Looks decent sagebrush country camo.

19-May-20
Don't forget ASAT. I've seen people disappear with that stuff at 30yds. I like the looks of the new Kuiu camo.

19-May-20
I like it... perfect for Az. Ed F

19-May-20
I like it as well! Early season woods before Green foliage and out west elk/mulie

19-May-20
I like it. But I’ll also never forget wearing Vias in what I thought was “not Vias” terrain, and have different species of animals clueless to me being in the open within 20 yards of them.

19-May-20
I’ll have to admit that I’m a bit underwhelmed. Probably buy some at some point, but I won’t be running out to get in line too quick.

—Jim

19-May-20
Jim you Ok?

20-May-20

DiRTY MiKE 's embedded Photo
3 color desert pattern
3 color desert pattern
6 color chocolate chip camo
6 color chocolate chip camo
Valo
Valo
It really looks like the 90's 3 color desert camo and the 6 color desert chocolate chip camo had a baby.

I'll probably only buy three sets..

20-May-20
I'm a Kuiu diehard but I'm honestly not overly impressed with the pattern. Probably will stay with vias and verde...

20-May-20
Looks like development spent more time developing the pattern for the human eye, not the ungulate's.

Predator deception brown, green, Fall Grey, and the tried and true ASAT will probably always be my go-to patterns for ungulates.

20-May-20
Dirty mike— that is exactly what I was thinking too!!!

—Jim

20-May-20
When I first saw the new pattern I immediately thought it looked a little “desert storm”

20-May-20
This camo is so good I already can't see me myself in it :)

20-May-20
Spot on Dirty Mike!

• Sitka Gear