Tilzbow 08-May-20
IdyllwildArcher 08-May-20
altitude sick 08-May-20
BULELK1 10-May-20
SteveB 10-May-20
Bearshaft 12-May-20
wildwilderness 12-May-20
08-May-20
Any chance we see results today? I know in years past they mostly post Monday but do remember at least one on a Friday. Might at well start the weekend of with a bang.....more likely a bust but a man's gotta think positive right!

08-May-20
5/23/17, 5/12/18, 5/13/19 so might be next week

08-May-20

TODDY's Link
Made me look..... Looks like it started on the 10th last year. I'm anxious regardless, like a five year old at Christmas :0) TODDY

08-May-20
I don’t think any draw results are like Christmas! As a kid you knew you were going to get a present at Christmas, but draw results are always a big let down!

More like rooting for a loosing team- you expect them to loose every time, but still look forward to the game. but if by some miracle they pull out a win you are ecstatic!

08-May-20
Utah LE tag applications are a tax for mathematically challenged or stubborn hunters. Since I am good at math, I fall into the the second category!

Truth be told though, my daughter and I have each drawn an elk tag with 1.6% and 4% odds respectively. Hoping for my 2nd tag soon!

08-May-20
Now thats funny stuff! Good analogy!

08-May-20
"I don’t think any draw results are like Christmas! As a kid you knew you were going to get a present at Christmas, but draw results are always a big let down! More like rooting for a loosing team- you expect them to loose every time, but still look forward to the game. but if by some miracle they pull out a win you are ecstatic!"

I'm a Raiders fan so this analogy makes perfect sense to me. Every season I start watching hoping for the best and soon after it all starts the let down begins. Making the playoffs would be like a deer tag; okay but not great. Winning the division = an elk tag. Making the Superbowl = Moose. Winning Superbowl = Sheep.

It's looking like the Raiders will still suck this year, so....

08-May-20
Al Davis spent away years of future draft picks for more failed trades and left the Raiders in a bad position for years even after he died, much less the decades preceding it. The Raiders still suck because of Al Davis. As a Chargers fan, I was joined by my colleagues in Colorado and Kansas in mourning, all of us very sad to see Al Davis die as he kept the Raider's "W" column in the red.

Back to Utah: The odds are bad, but the tags are phenomenal and it's not like we're paying $150 for a hunting license to apply like we are in AZ, NV, and ID or astronomical prices for preference points like in Wyoming... points, which aren't even a real thing. At least a hunting license is a real thing that you get for your money instead of a data bit in a computer whose value could be changed at the whim of a future F&G brass.

08-May-20
^^^x3

10-May-20
Certainly Be$t to draw this year than next year after the big price hike starts this July.

'Ya Gotta Believe'

Good luck, Robb

10-May-20
Fingers are crossed. Dropped expectations and went for something I have a real possibility to draw. Gotta get out of the point creep at my age. One and done. Still doubt I draw though....but as someone famous on here says...”you gotta believe!”

12-May-20
BUIELK1, what are the price hikes going to be?

12-May-20
I believe! Until the results come :)

• Sitka Gear