Korey Wolfe 29-May-20
Matt 29-May-20
WV Mountaineer 29-May-20
Bowboy 30-May-20
Timex 30-May-20
Trophyhill 31-May-20
08-May-20

midwest's Link
I found this site very helpful for finding gear made here in the U.S. Found some clothing makers I'd never heard of and actually bought a couple items from Go Wild that were half price. Pretty cool!

08-May-20
Thank you so much for this. I been trying to buy products made in good old USA and sure isnt easy to find

08-May-20

midwest's Link
Here's a link straight to the hunting gear section.

08-May-20
Thanks, been trying to go that route myself. Having heck of time finding any car parts made in USA.

08-May-20

huntabsarokee's Link
I am going to keep an eye on these companies as I need new gear. I don't mind paying a bit more for USA made. I like these pants from Beyond Clothing but man they make Sitka seem cheap.

08-May-20

Brotsky's Link
Great link but definitely not all inclusive. Radical Archery Designs, peeps and broadheads made 100% in the USA.

08-May-20
If you ordered their pants give us a update when you get them.

08-May-20
Nice! Thanks for sharing Nick!

08-May-20
Justin, Send him a note. I'm sure he'd like to hear about them and include them.

I just read all the fantastic pics on all the pages are his own. Quite the photographer.

08-May-20
John, I didn't get the pants. Just the jacket and shirt. I'm pretty well stocked on pants.

08-May-20
Bud,

I hear you there. I am lucky jeeps have a great aftermarket with a lot made in US. But just some things you just cant get around

08-May-20
Thanks for the link, Nick!

23-May-20
I received my Go Wild jacket and crew shirt. Very nice! Fit was perfect, nice pockets on the jacket, very well made and I really like the pattern. It will be a nice piece for November whitetail during the milder days paired up with a fleece vest or the colder September mornings in the elk woods.

24-May-20
I to try to buy everything I can usa made but the sad fact is that our lives are just to expensive. There was a study done near my house several years ago & from the cotton seed beying planted - harvested - to the gin to the shirt factory to the silk screen. Was all inside of 50 miles & could not be done for less than $20.00 per tee shirt. If you want USA made products your going to pay $$$$ for it

24-May-20
Where can you buy a Mexican made tee shirt for less $20? Most I see from there and other country’s are that much and more.

Our lives here aren’t that expensive. That same cotton can be planted here, harvested, shipped to a foreign gin, made into A shirt and shipped back under “fair trade” agreements for no less then we could make it here.

The same is being done with all types of products in this country. Yet, people recite labor rates as being too high. All the while dismissing reality that products being produced else where, with American material, is as high as a truly American made product. It’s political banter. That’s it.

24-May-20
"The same is being done with all types of products in this country. Yet, people recite labor rates as being too high. All the while dismissing reality that products being produced else where, with American material, is as high as a truly American made product. It’s political banter. That’s it."

I believe he is talking production cost, not retail price. If it costs $20 to produce a tee shirt it will cost much more at a retailer, likely $30-$40.

When you can make that same shirt in China for say $5 and charge nearly the same retail price in the US, the margin to the manufacturer is far greater. Not to mention the volume of product you can sell due to affordability of it.

From a manufacturing perspective, labor rates are so much lower in many other countries that they can produce products OUS and generate a lot higher margin than made in the US. It is unfortunate that the labor rate differential is such that some companies take raw materials made in the US, ship them to China for manufacturing, and ship the finished good back the US for less than it would cost to manufacture here. But that is the reality, not political banter. Companies would not add the complexity and risk to their supply chain if it didn't make financial sense.

24-May-20
The great thing about internet forums is if you don't spell everything out like you are talking to 3rd graders, there is always a guy ready to prove your point for you by doing so.

So, let's Just for the sake of proving the same point, lump it all int production costs. Just to be fair, I said cost. Not production costs. I think you must have missed that but, it is possible you didn't either.

24-May-20
There was a comment made regarding a US-made t-shirt costing $20 to produce. That is not retail price or even the wholesale price, but the cost to manufacture the good. Two mark up's will get applied before it reaches the consumer. A standard wholesale margin on that product would be $20, so a $40 wholesale cost to the retailer. Standard retail margins would be 2-2.5x wholesale, so that tee shirt would retail for $80-100.

There was then a question implying a $20 retail price of a Mexican-made tee shirt, as that is the price a consumer would pay. With that in mind, I think you can understand why the $20 or $30 or even $40 Mexican t-shirt would appeal to consumers versus a comparable US-made product.

24-May-20
Thanks for the info, been avoiding China made stuff as much as I can and especially for their Wuhan Virus that was delivered to our good shores. This is one of the best design take down of our economy and civil freedom and China is reaping the economic rewards from our and other countries, enough said just pay more for USA made.

25-May-20
"The great thing about internet forums is if you don't spell everything out like you are talking to 3rd graders, there is always a guy ready to prove your point for you by doing so."

This is the most true thing I've seen on the internet in a week...

26-May-20
Are Rage made in the USA?

28-May-20
Just took delivery on a set of Black Ovis game bags only to see that they are made in CHINA. Eeerrrrrrrrgh!

28-May-20
Nothing is 100% made in USA anymore these days, some part is made outta the us if it’s metal, prints etc.. maybe assembled in USA but def not made 100%

29-May-20
Kiraru is....I'm sure there are others.

29-May-20
Does anyone have any experience with the Beyond clothing products? I would like to like them...

29-May-20
"Nothing is 100% made in USA anymore these days, some part is made outta the us if it’s metal, prints etc.. maybe assembled in USA but def not made 100%"

You might research the Berry Amendment. I think you will learn that is untrue.

29-May-20
Yep. Berry compliant means something. And, in the last few years, many vendors have found a way to use 100% USA sourced material and, made their stuff right here. What makes companies like Kifaru so cool is they were doing it when it wasn't easy to do.

30-May-20
Easton arrows are 96% made in the US. I shoot the Axis which is 100% made in the US.

30-May-20
The magority of us manufacturers are located in or near large city's & it cost a lot of money to buy a home & live. in or near a big city so good quality workers need to make a respectable wage in order to afford to live. This is the basis for my statement USA made is expensive

31-May-20
Funny how the left props labor unions up and bashes business owners in the United States over wage rates, and says nothing about our manufacture jobs that are now in China with products built by way of slave labor. I'll pay more to buy American where and when possible. The problem is that in many cases, it's not possible. Wonder if my recent Polaris purchase is made in the USA?

• Sitka Gear