This guy is nuts.

11-May-20
I liked the bear attack too.

11-May-20
I liked the goat hunt drama

11-May-20
The best was.. the worlds greatest tracker

11-May-20
Black Mamba and charging grizzly are classics!!!

11-May-20
Holy smokes that video is crazy. “Cindy I’m going to have to nuke your house” would be me in that situation. I wouldn’t go in there wearing shorts and toting a gaff. 12ga at the minimum

11-May-20
No, it was a black mamba. The green are REALLY green to match the leaves of the trees they almost never leave.

11-May-20
That freaking video was in my mind any time I sat a blind in Africa. I curse Pat for sharing it :)

11-May-20
Does the old saying "God takes care of children and fools" apply to Pat not knowing it was a black mamba? :-)

11-May-20
Just burn the whole house down at that point!

11-May-20
Seems to me a twenty gauge would work better.

11-May-20
Peter Capstick once wrote and article entitled "Anything a 20 will do a 12 will do better"

TMBB

11-May-20
Any link to Pat's video of snake in blind?

12-May-20
My wife and I were on a trip last year in Ireland, and got to talking to some older ladies from Australia. And one mentioned that they live on the edge of some rural country, and last year they found a King Brown in their house. . . In their house!

I said I'd burn the house down. That gives me the shivers. . .

12-May-20
http://bowsite.com/bowsite/features/LIVEHUNTS/Leopard2004/INDEX.cfm

Go to day 8, the videos are towards the bottom

12-May-20
That was crazy! Never seen that link before!

12-May-20
Dingo is careless and stupid the way he is approaching that whole snake capture effort. He is no Steve Irwin. He is a potential candidate for the Darwin Award.

12-May-20
Well Dingo has not been killing by a wild animal yet. That is more than can be said for Irwin. Maybe not the best example. :)

12-May-20

Medicinemann's Link
For anyone that may be new to the site, I offer the following.....day 8.... EDIT: My bad....I didn't see that Hoytshooter1 had already posted it.

12-May-20
Suddenly Minnesota winters don't seem so bad...

You KNOW there's got to be more babies in that house! Snakes have more than one baby at a time. Finding mamma mamba and one baby is scary. The rest of the nest can't be far away.

12-May-20
Brings back memories. Very similar situation except we didn’t showboat for the camera we just blew that snake to bits first chance we got.

13-May-20
True John, but the way he's turning his back on a potential black mamba (or two) hiding in that cluster of a bedroom, it won't be long before he is. They are not passive shy snakes, they have been known to come after you.

13-May-20
I’d just as soon have a pissed off cape buff in my blind as a mamba!

13-May-20
Pat is getting slack in his older age. No new wild and dangerous hunting adventures to his credit lately. A few pounds heavier and less hair like most of us over the years on here. He's mellowed out.

14-May-20
I heard a lion's roar a few times when in the blind at night, and had a brown hyena come in to the gutpile, but the thought of a,black mamba coming in those nights were alot more sobering than those beasts. I would also rather face down a buff than that dam snake.

14-May-20
You mean the turkey chase is not comparable to poking a mamba with a short stick? In Pat's defense, the mamba just didn't have that "I want to kill you" look in its eye.

14-May-20
After watching a couple hundred YouTube videos about guys catching black mambas I’ve decided Pat is a big pansy and made a big deal out of nothing! =D

14-May-20
Pat where can we see that video? I remember watching it in the past, but would love to see it again!!!!

15-May-20
That's a big snake Pat!

• Sitka Gear