wkochevar 13-May-20
hoyt-6190 13-May-20
Beachtree 17-May-20
HoytHntr4 17-May-20
Tilzbow 17-May-20
Ermine 18-May-20
Denali 21-May-20
11-May-20
Pricey targets....looking for Pro's and Cons from those that have them... Kind of tired of buying a new target every year. These appear they may last a while. Thanks for your input Kip

11-May-20
I’ve had one for several years. I’ve owned Blob, Block, Morrell and Rinehart broadhead targets. Matrix has been worth it to me. After two years I rotated the center to the side and I’m the second year of the second section in the middle. At this pace I’ve got several more years of service and it’ll likely outlast all the others combined.

11-May-20
I too would like to try out a Matrix and probably will at some point, but for the time being, I'm using a BLOB for Broadheads and a bag for FP's. So far my impression of the BLOB is positive incase you have considered buying one.

11-May-20
Best target I have had. Stops arrows, broadheads and field points, easy pull out, long lasting. Simply rotate the shot out section to one of the edges and rotate a new section to the center. I have the hexagon but would get the square if I wanted to save a few dollars. Guarantee you won't regret it.

11-May-20
I signed up for one before production started. I have to agree with the others. By far, the best target I have ever owned, and it isn’t even close.

11-May-20
Best target I have purchased, only con I have is the weight toting it around.

12-May-20
I have had mine about 3 months and absolutely love it so far. I have shot some broad heads into it and was surprised how well it stopped them. If I can get a year out of each module I shouldn't have to buy another target or new modules for many years. Only regret was buying the M2 instead of the M1, but I will be buying an M1 here soon as well.

12-May-20
Threads like this are great.

Looks like an excellent target, except for the price. I have an 18-1 and my broadheads are eating it up faster than I thought they would. I would like to try this target, where is the best source outside of buying direct from the company? I assume they can be purchased elsewhere for less? Thanks.

12-May-20
I listened to a podcast about them believe it’s a 100% buy from manufacturer product.

12-May-20
They do look nice. But that’s a steep price for a target. Wow!

12-May-20
They are pricey, but you’ll never need to buy another target. They are certainly fairly heavy, but that’s the price you pay for something that durable. Kevin also makes you feel like you’re the most important customer there is...another huge plus!

12-May-20
Do they ever have group buys or sales?

12-May-20
I think a guy who shoots his bow year round can easily shoot out a Block target ($100~) in about a year, or at least enough that you cannot shoot the center of it anymore without blowing through it, forcing you to shoot the sides. This then limits the distance that you can shoot at the target because of the increased chance of missing the target. If I get at least one year out of each module, I should theoretically be able to get 7 years out of the M1 ($359.95), and 9 years out of the M2 ($249.95). Replacement modules are $59.95 & $39.95. I'll be money ahead buying a matrix instead of a replacement Block target every year. This is what I told my wife anyway....

12-May-20
Well worth it, Love mine. It's a fantastic target and like Rob says, Kevin is great.

13-May-20
Good comments fellas...those that have them is it necessary to use those bulbous field points that they recommend or do regular streamlined work fine? again thanks for the comments

13-May-20
I have seen no issues with either types of field points

17-May-20
I shoot a module out in around 2 months At 50 yards . I do shoot quite a bit

17-May-20
Zero issues using regular field points

17-May-20
I’d personally get a bag target for field points and only shoot broadheads and an occasional field point into the Matrix, or any broadhead target for that matter.

18-May-20
They look nice. Pricey suckers thou

21-May-20
I am with Beachtree. I shoot out a module every year with broadheads. But a mod is cheaper than a dedicated broadhead target. I still shoot my American Whitetail target for field points only practice.....which gets more and more rare as I age. Phenomenal target and concept. Worth it as I have had mine over 3 years. Before that I would have to replace a target mid, and 2 broadhead targets a year.

• Sitka Gear