Inshart 17-May-20
Jason Stafford 17-May-20
stick n string 17-May-20
Quinn @work 17-May-20
Ucsdryder 17-May-20
JayZ 18-May-20
Ermine 19-May-20
13-May-20
Just reading Nicks article in Western Hunter. Nice article on the hunt.

13-May-20
Yep, good read. Also saw he won 3rd place in the Hunter With Trophy category of the photo contest at the Sheep Show in the latest WSF magazine today.

13-May-20
Very good article Nick.

13-May-20
I haven't seen the article, but I'm not surprised! Nick goes on some great adventures, writes about them well, and takes some outstanding pics! I really enjoy his stories.

14-May-20
He’s up in the Brooks range right now.

14-May-20
Man, if Nick's photo took 3rd place, I'd sure like to see the 1st and 2nd place photos!

14-May-20
1st and 2nd weren't as good as his Rick...

14-May-20
Just goes to show you don’t even need a “pretty face” to be just another pretty face. As long as you have a great looking Dall on your arm.

14-May-20
Congrats Nick!

14-May-20
I don't get the magazine but I'm sure it's awesome. Congrats to Nick.

14-May-20
Good work, Nick.

That was one of the best Trophy photos I've ever seen!

14-May-20
It’s awesome Nick. All the way around.

14-May-20
Haven't read it but remember the photo!

Congrats on both!!

14-May-20
First and second place photos were probably Rowdy Dowdy photoshopped. Nick’s pic was definitely an incredible photo.

14-May-20
Cory... Must've been an inside job! :)

14-May-20
He was robbed.

14-May-20
Nick's was about the best dead animal with the hunter picture I've ever seen! And I've looked at a lot of them!

14-May-20
Way to go Nick!

14-May-20
Great job!

14-May-20
Id like to see all 3 pics for everyone to compare. I do remember seeing Nicks and it was really good.

14-May-20

Shrewski's embedded Photo
Yeah, he was robbed. I don’t think WSF will throw me out. Here is Nick’s photo:

14-May-20

1st place:

14-May-20

2nd Place:

14-May-20
Maybe It’s his face? Def one made for radio.

14-May-20
There has never been a better hunting photo then Nick with that Ram. Period.

14-May-20
Is the number two picture of a hunter or the landscape? I can’t tell.

14-May-20
Yeah! He definitely got robbed! : (

14-May-20
My hero!!!

14-May-20
Carol Baskins was in charge of picking... that's what I heard

Congrats brother and good luck on your next adventure!

14-May-20
No contest....Nick should have won!

14-May-20
Robbed.

Definitely robbed.

Stunning photo, Nick!

Congratulations on a fabulous hunt, great ram, and one of the best sheep hunt field photos ever!

14-May-20
Congrats Nick! I voted for your pic.....

Hard to beat a chick with her 1st sheep, or a random pic of some dude, hugging a kid on the side of a mountain.....somewhere near what looks like a sickle horned, likely not his ram....?? Kidding, of course. All are great pics. But Nicks' is better.

15-May-20

15-May-20
I saw it in the Wild Sheep mag but didn't know if they had Copy rights so I didn't post it up. Quite a few other bowsiters in that issue, even me------>

I don't do magazines anymore like WH or Eastmans, Just my RMEF-Bugle and WSF- Wild Sheep and RMBS-The Bighorn and BOW-Bowhunters Of Wyoming.

Congrats Nick,

Robb

15-May-20
Congrats on your success! It is an awesome picture!

15-May-20
Well done, Nick!!

15-May-20
KiKi thanks for clearing that up. I couldn’t even tell what the picture was on my phone. I can’t even see a kid.

Very Cool moment

But terrible photo composition

15-May-20
Yes. It’s the same one.

15-May-20
Yep, Td, if you get to hunt with Nick, it will be the best hunt you ever had and will make you want to hunt with him more.

15-May-20
The ram looks so clean and alive that peta would use the pic in an add. “Man and Sheep can co-exist!”

... in places other than the Midwest ; {

15-May-20
^ I take everything Td says with a salt shaker.. Congrats again Nick on a great ram! And good story to

15-May-20
"Definitely robbed."

He was robbed. Grown men are suckers for young women and kids...

"I am not a Nick Muche fan."

I believe the odds are exceptionally low that Nick will lose any sleep over this...

15-May-20

16-May-20
I bet 100 people on here have said a lot worse things about you than anything Nick said. So not sure why you are getting your panties in wad about him??

16-May-20
Nick and I have talk about our experiences in War, me 'Nam, him Afghanistan. He actually, (not at same tour of duty timeframe) was in Kabul @ the same location as my wife, at the time, was during her tour of duty.

There is a Hell of a lot more to Nick than just hunting success.

Good luck, Robb

16-May-20
I don’t know him personally. But he seems to enjoy life and appears to be one heck of a hunter.

16-May-20
Personally I love reading Nicks stories.

Tdvorak I can’t even get it through my head why you would even bother posting on this thread.

16-May-20

16-May-20
Personally I love reading Nicks stories.

Tdvorak I can’t even get it through my head why you would even bother posting on this thread.

16-May-20
Wow, this thread went a bit off kilter.

Willy, can you please copy and paste anything I’ve ever said that was a lie about you or your business? I look forward to it.

16-May-20
Robbed.... And now called out by one of the most disliked poster in recent Bowsite history. What’s next?

16-May-20
Nice!! Congrats, Nick. Like others I think you were robbed. Kids and tits always win.

16-May-20
Good lord

16-May-20
9.5 Miles, in my humble opinion, may be a stretch of the truth Willy... which is what I was pointing out. I apologize that you cannot discern the difference between humor and "lying". I'd elaborate, but you aren't worth my time. Good luck with the gophers.

16-May-20
Nick, Congrats on a great story and pic. Im with ya on the 9.5!

16-May-20
“If I’m the most disliked BOWSITEr it’s because I stand up to the EXTREMELY arrogant posters who post “

I don’t think that’s the reason

16-May-20
One of the things that sets Nick’s pics apart is that he always looks like he just had a really great, exciting time. And it’s still all over his face.

16-May-20
What exactly is dishonest about that post Willie????

Sentence one he asked if any one noticed your 9.5 mile track job comment. Nothing dishonest in sentence one.

Sentence two you have to have a little history with bowsite. But a previous also infamous bowsiter talked about using trackin spiders to blood trail animals. That sentence was a creative joke based off a old post on bowsite. Not a dig at you but funny to anyone that remembers TBM.

You deserve ever negative post that comes your way. This thread is a great example of why. There was nothing negative I can see in Nick's post whatsoever. Please go crawl in a prairie dog hole.

16-May-20
Willie is kind of over reacting on Nick's post. Don't take everything so serious!

16-May-20
I’ll straight up call anyone who swears they did. 9.5 mile tracking job in the Alaskan Bush a LIAR!!!! I bet you were wearing hip boots when you did that :)

16-May-20

wildwilderness's embedded Photo
wildwilderness's embedded Photo
Maybe if you stopped kissing your own butt you will learn a thing or two about Bowsite, and forums in general. That just shows your ignorance.

16-May-20
Wildwilderness for what it is worth it was not in Alaskan it was a fenced/ranch buffalo hunt in SD. That no one knows the size of because Willie said he thinks it would be rude to ask a rancher how many acres he is paying to leasing to let people shoot their buffalo. Not sure if that makes it more or less believable.

16-May-20
Thanks for the clarification, my mistake, He must be the best Tracker to grace this earth in modern times. Or at least since TBM and his spiders. I’m just waiting for pictures to top Rowdy’s!!

16-May-20
Woof

16-May-20
I've got my doubts about a hunt with Wille and if it would be a good return on investment. But I had more funny than paying for a prairie dog shoot watching him stir the pot on bowsite.

16-May-20
I respect Nick as a hunter but I really think he's wrong on his "Tracking Observation" of Willie! Be pretty easy to track a buffalo for 9 1/2 miles by just following the barb wire fence. Just mark where you started so you just don't keep going round & around the enclosure!

16-May-20
So instead of congratulating a bowhunter on a nice ram, you get offended at an offhand comment about tracking spiders. You really should know your audience here. 'Specially if you're gonna talk shit.

16-May-20
Kudos Willie. You took a congratulatory thread about a long time Bowsiter and turned it around that it’s about you. Bravo!!

16-May-20
Idiot...Not Joking either!

16-May-20
I didnt mean to bark. Allow me to edit....

Yikes

16-May-20
Tdvorak,

Best thing you could do is apologize. Then go back and delete all your posts after the first one.

Might even gain you a little respect...

It would at least be a start.

16-May-20
Wow, how the heck did Nick’s photo NOT win?! Is the article on line by chance?

16-May-20
This really is cutting edge next level marketing. I see it as continually shooting yourself in the foot...but hey whatever works.

16-May-20

16-May-20
I think Willy is legitimately trying to get "booted" so that he might recoup some of his sponsorship funds. He most certainly won't get any clients here now.

Does anyone here actually know him? If so, could you contact first of kin for an intervention?

16-May-20
You know, this is very telling. I don’t know Nick, but I have helped him with info and he has done the same for me. I’m almost certain I would enjoy sharing a hunt with Nick. I’ve seen him be a stand up guy in many, many ways and he has ONE detractor on the entire World Wide Web. I’m fairly certain if I was in a tough spot in Fairbanks or on Kodiak, I could contact him for advice or help.

I do not know Willy. Nothing he has contributed in my reading on the Bowsite has been helpful. Most of it is self promotion and hard to believe bragging. Good outfitters don’t do a lot of self promotion. Their work and results speak for themselves. I appreciate him supporting the Bowsite but there is not a chance in this world that I would part with any of my hard earned money to hunt with him.

Sad he has wrecked yet another thread. That is the one constant he has going for binary.

16-May-20
This is classless and it’s unfair to the OP and Nick.

Willy, you might be a great guide, but you’re ruining your integrity doing what you’re doing. At day’s end, our integrity is what we’re left with.

16-May-20
Wow what a shame. I was once at a wedding where the speech took a wrong turn and someone got up and had to walk the “best man” off the stage. Very awkward. At least in that case he was personally asked to give a speech prior to it souring everyone’s experience

Congrats Nick! I vote first place pic hands down

16-May-20
Altitude, great thread, I really wish you as the OP could go back and clean up this very well deserved "congratulations Nick" thread.

And I agree with everyone else - Nick got robbed. For sure front page quality photo!

16-May-20
Nick congrats on a beauty of a ram and a great photo. I too think you were robbed in not getting #1 over those other 2 photos.

Slick Willie I think it’s time for your meds or maybe change up the dosage?

Could you give us an honest answer on this question?

How many Bowsiters have booked hunts with you since you became a sponsor?

16-May-20
Willie’s here all week..............Try the veal. (free range, of course)

16-May-20
Nick got robbed!! Not even close in my eyes. Maybe Tdvorak will give Nick a free buffalo hunt for 3rd place!

17-May-20
Tdvorak, do you go out of your way to be an asshole or does it come naturally? Between the posts about how awesome you are and the ones where you show up to ruin an otherwise positive thread there isn't much more to you on this forum.

Nobody needs to "lie" about you and your business to give it discredit. You do a good enough job of that yourself with your ego and your attitude.

As for Nick and his sheep pic....whoa! Absolutely stellar shot that deserved a better placing.

17-May-20
Incredible photo Nick, one of the best all time I have seen. Congratulations

17-May-20
Wow did this go to Hell, great picture and a beautiful animal congratulations!!

17-May-20
Awesome. Somebody took out the trash too

17-May-20
Great job Altitude, much better read.

17-May-20
I haven’t heard of Nick Muche Is he related to Stefanie Muche she’s a bowhunting legend.

17-May-20
Bout time

17-May-20
I wonder if his sponsorship went in the same trash can? Good job mods.

17-May-20
I’m confused how you got 3rd. Was it only about the picture or were there other considerations? Your picture blew the others off the mountain!

18-May-20
First, the judges must have been blind to pick those other two pictures over Nicks.

Second, it's a shame this thread was scrubbed of the attacks on Nick by a sponsor.

19-May-20
Wow what a great photo nick. That’s awesome

• Sitka Gear