drslyr 19-May-20
drslyr 19-May-20
Will 19-May-20
drslyr 19-May-20
Tazman 19-May-20
drslyr 19-May-20
19-May-20
5:25 AM LIVE from Ma*
Here we go again. Got one gobblin his fool head off in the tree175 yds away. Lets see what happens

19-May-20
GL!

19-May-20
Now its 2 gobblin. Same spot where i filmed a good tom in the tree. Bout an 8 “ beard. Waitin for this to unfold. They are both still in the trees. About 175 away. 20 min now.

19-May-20
They must be on the ground now..... silence.... called just enough to let them know where i wuz but the scenario is starting to look like other days... they hit the ground and thats it ... game over.... could they be onto me?

19-May-20
Birdbrains are kickin my ass. Nuthin 45 min since they hit the ground. The only thing i can figure is their onto me.

19-May-20
Still here just enjoyin the day. Turkeys are long gone but im watchin birds an squee earlz doin their things

19-May-20
Could they be with hens?

19-May-20
Could be but ive yet to see a hen in here. Maybe ive gone to the well here too many times. Hunted here 3 days straight now but the toms are always here. Now its 9:30 sometimes they fire up again around ten in here. Sittin in the sun having a great day anyway. Will try callin again at 10

19-May-20
Good luck Drslyr!

19-May-20
Gettin ready to call the hunt. Wanna work on gettin the boat ready for Quabbin

19-May-20
John, I would just try and roost em the night before and sneak in and sit right under his fat ass the next mornin.

19-May-20
Been directly under them Taz. Dosn't help!

• Sitka Gear