Paul@thefort 22-May-20
milnrick 22-May-20
milnrick 22-May-20
BowSniper 26-May-20
pointingdogs 26-May-20
22-May-20

BowSniper's embedded Photo
BowSniper's embedded Photo
Where can I find replacement windows (factory camo mesh with velcro) for the common Ameristep Brickhouse blind?

I must be looking in the wrong place - their website has replacement parts but that only shows hubs and poles.

22-May-20
Find someone with a sewing machine, then buy the cloth and get to make one for you.

22-May-20

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
as Rock stated, make your own. I created a new center window in my T-2 and then added screening. ie, Camo see through, and used Velcro to attach and to cover window.
as Rock stated, make your own. I created a new center window in my T-2 and then added screening. ie, Camo see through, and used Velcro to attach and to cover window.
Velcro from the inside, and just used a stapler to attach the Velcor.
Velcro from the inside, and just used a stapler to attach the Velcor.

22-May-20
Paul

I had a similar experience trying to buy windows for our Carnivore blinds when the computer showed the windows were our of stock.

I got frustrated and decided call them. Their customer service folks found replacement windows in very short order and the blinds are back in service.

Give them a call, it might work for you.

22-May-20
Oops sorry Paul, I should have addressed it to Bowsniper.

26-May-20
Called Ametistep per your advice and yes, the person on the phone said they are generally available for purchase. Out of stock at the moment. She wasn't sure if they would appear on the Web site when restocked or if I needed to call back. But either way, there is hope! (*or my wife's next sewing challenge)

26-May-20
Question Paul, why don't you just shoot through the really big window that comes with the blind???

• Sitka Gear