bfisherman11 29-May-20
DMoore 29-May-20
jensbear 30-May-20
Nanuke22 30-May-20
Pat Lefemine 30-May-20
Bowbaker 30-May-20
27-May-20

DMoore's Link
Hello all, We have had some Covid cancellations. If anyone is interested in an antelope hunt this year we have two spots available. It is a 3-day archery antelope hunt. Arrive August 14th, hunt 15th, 16th, and 17th. License application closes the end of May. If anyone is interested or has any questions feel free to contact me. My contact info can be found from our website in the sponsors section. Thank you, Dave Moore Spearhead Ranch

27-May-20
How many points to draw?

27-May-20
I believe last year all first choice applicants drew.

27-May-20
Cost?

27-May-20
$2500

28-May-20
Spearhead is top notch and could not be recommended more...I have hunted with them many times and you always leave feeling like family.

28-May-20
They’re the best. That’s a great price/hunt.

28-May-20
Hunted with the Moore’s twice - great experience!

28-May-20
If I wasn't hunting elk....I'd jump on this.

28-May-20
Good people. Quality Hunt.

28-May-20
Are there usually any surplus licenses for this area?

29-May-20
Does Spearhead do any Mule deer? Sent you a PM on that.

Bill

29-May-20
Thank you for your responses guys!! It is great to hear from all of you who have been out. The last couple of years there have not been leftover licenses for our area. We have not offered deer hunts for the last couple years. We will see if we offer them again in the near future or not. Dave

30-May-20
I jumped on this opportunity. Touched base with Dave yesterday and booked a spot. Applied for tag also, hopefully the 100% draw success continues. Hunted with another Moore family ranch nearby (Werner Ranch) some years back and have been looking forward to hunting Antelope in Wyoming again since then.

30-May-20
I did too, my first time with Spearhead, looking forward to it

30-May-20
Congrats guys, you won't regret it. I'll never forget my hunts with Leo and Parker at Spearhead.

30-May-20
I have been twice great time and two beautiful bucks came home with me. You're going to have a blast.

• Sitka Gear