spike78 04-Jun-20
03-Jun-20
Is that one sample or three lol.

03-Jun-20
Is that one sample or three lol.

03-Jun-20
How you going to sharpen them?

03-Jun-20
If I liked the broadhead enough, I'd buy the sharpener they sell.

03-Jun-20
In what way is it better than a slick trick?

03-Jun-20
In what way is it better than a slick trick?

03-Jun-20
I like that they make a 175 gr non-vented.

03-Jun-20
I see 'Try A Single-Sample Pack For Only $1.99" that is better than $6. I don't see the $6 so maybe that is for 3 pack.

03-Jun-20
It'll end up $5.98 with shipping and using the discount code.

03-Jun-20
With tax and freight its $6, I bought one, its a sickness

03-Jun-20
I see $1.99 total:

At Tooth of the Arrow we are so confident you will like our broadheads that we want you to try one on us!

That is right, we will give you one (1) free broadhead!

Use code 'tryus' at checkout for your free sample - a $1.99 handling charge will be added at checkout. (valid one-time per order, one sample per new customer, and 2 samples per household or billing address)

*Due to the high volume of orders we are receiving, please allow up to 10 days for the One-packs to be processed and shipped*

03-Jun-20
I see $1.99 total:

At Tooth of the Arrow we are so confident you will like our broadheads that we want you to try one on us!

That is right, we will give you one (1) free broadhead!

Use code 'tryus' at checkout for your free sample - a $1.99 handling charge will be added at checkout. (valid one-time per order, one sample per new customer, and 2 samples per household or billing address)

*Due to the high volume of orders we are receiving, please allow up to 10 days for the One-packs to be processed and shipped*

03-Jun-20
I'm in- it's an addiction !! Got mine with KUIU Verde finish. I don't want the animal seeing or hearing the BH coming?

04-Jun-20
I bought some a couple years ago as I like Slick Tricks but wanted a stouter head. They came plenty sharp out of the box and appear tough. I shotgun them through plywood and other stuff. What I noticed is the Slick Tricks penetrated more but due to the body design The Tooth made a serious hole in whatever it hit. You will notice the Tricks have a much narrower mid body which pretty much shows all blade in the Target but the Tooth has a solid mid body. I think after seeing that the Tooth may leave a better blood trail but I haven’t hunted with them yet. I have the 1” and the wider one and the 1” flys great but the wider one planes a bit but that could be my form or bow not sure.

• Sitka Gear