s-orion 03-Jun-20
milnrick 03-Jun-20
s-orion 04-Jun-20
Quick Draw 1 04-Jun-20
s-orion 04-Jun-20
03-Jun-20

s-orion's embedded Photo
s-orion's embedded Photo
On this site there is a dated thread of people desiring a photo of an Anderson 245 Magnum broadhead, including the inventor's son and Tink Natham. . After registering I was not able to search or find the thread, so have attached the photo to this new post , in hopes they see it. The photo includes the container box with cover picture and two of the heads with which I shot turkeys in the the neck and gave seminars on that shot selection in the '90s.

03-Jun-20
I remember those, never shot them thow.

03-Jun-20
One had to tune the bow rest/nock point, perfectly. Since I shoot fingers, three five inch vanes were used for fletching and I have always hunted close.

03-Jun-20
I shot them in the mid-80s. Deadly accurate on arrows with 4" or 5" fletchings. Anything smaller would result in the arrow planing.

I'd switch back to them in a minute if they were still being made.

Try looking for Tink on FB, last I heard he was living near Kerrville TX.

04-Jun-20
Think you are correct, as Tink gave his contact information in the prior thread and I recall Texas. Since I can't find that thread, was hoping a moderator might step up and get the photo to Tink and the inventor's, son, too.

04-Jun-20

Quick Draw 1's embedded Photo
Quick Draw 1's embedded Photo
From an ad in either 1980 or 81.... I knew all these old magazines would come in handy one day when I got old, and needed to look back a remember my youth. ;-)

04-Jun-20

s-orion's embedded Photo
s-orion's embedded Photo
Great addition to this thread. Hope this gets passed on. Of course, you mean that getting old day is still in the future, don't you? To go along with the photo in the ad, the attached one shows the result of putting an Anderson 245 magnum through the feathered portion of the neck of an Eastern, not too long ago. Wait a minute, though, I did have a different hair color then and that Jeep had no rust!

• Sitka Gear