smarba 08-Jun-20
Tilzbow 08-Jun-20
Ermine 08-Jun-20
LINK 08-Jun-20
Empty Freezer 08-Jun-20
ChrisH. 08-Jun-20
05-Jun-20

DL's Link
These look like they would protect your feet better than wool socks when on a stalk.

05-Jun-20
Yea those look good. Wonder if they are quiet as wool socks?

05-Jun-20
Not good for punctures so Az and CA are out.. I'd like to hear if somebody gives em a try.

08-Jun-20
I wore Vibram 5-Fingers on my mule deer stalk last Sept, worked extremely well. Not as quiet as sock-foot only, but a lot more protection from sharp rocks, stickers, etc.

08-Jun-20
Is this stalking footwear a thing for primarily mule deer hunting? Where I hunt elk you couldn't walk 5' in socks without being impaled by something.

08-Jun-20
Any time you want to stalk SILENTLY. Could be elk, mule deer, Coues deer, bear. But you are correct, ground conditions must be conducive to wearing only socks. Although you might be surprised what you can sneak through when you are forced to go slow and pay close attention to where you place your feet.

08-Jun-20
I wore wool socks while stalking desert sheep in southern NV. Stepping on a baby cactus or two will really slow you down and force you to really pay attention to every step!

08-Jun-20
To me nothing is as quiet as socks. I’ve worn socks in the AZ desert. Sure makes you take your time and walk carefully

08-Jun-20
If you guys would just rough your feet up with sand paper you wouldn’t need anything covering your feet. I’ve never tried it but it’s just some of that next level stuff thats have etched in my brain. ;)

08-Jun-20

Empty Freezer's Link
Gonna be giving these a try..

08-Jun-20
The Stalkassins from Lonepeak Leather Co. are pretty awesome. I‘ll wear them most of the day if I’m still hunting an area and I’ve never had anything puncture through them but they are still super quiet.

• Sitka Gear