JL 08-Jun-20
Fatbass 08-Jun-20
Reggiezpop 08-Jun-20
Royboy 09-Jun-20
Buglmin 09-Jun-20
Ucsdryder 09-Jun-20
Fatbass 09-Jun-20
08-Jun-20
Hey guys. Embarrassed to say that after 26 years of shooting a bow I'm having a serious arrow flight issue. I live in an area without an archery shop. My setup was shooting perfectly until I felt the need to replace my Whisker bisquit with a new one......UGH. My arrows are hitting within 2" of my aiming point at 30 yards, but the fletching end is not straight with the shaft, it's off to the left and I cant seem to fix the problem?

08-Jun-20
" but the fletching end is not straight with the shaft, it's off to the left and I cant seem to fix the problem?"

Sorry, I don't understand what you are describing.

08-Jun-20
I understand what you're saying. It sounds like a bad cut at the factory. Can you return your WB?

08-Jun-20
My bad. If you stand 5' away from the target you can tell the arrow was not flying straight when it made impact. If you lay your hand flat, then move your fingers to the right, that is how the arrow looks upon impact?

08-Jun-20
Is it the correct size WB? There are different ones for different diameter arrows. Hopefully it’s a quick fix.

09-Jun-20
You should try a drop away rest.

09-Jun-20
If you changed arrow rests and suddenly have issues, you're having either fletching issues or spine issues. Shoot a bare shaft at 20 yards into a foam target and that will tell you what you need to know.

09-Jun-20
You aren’t getting a spine issue from a different rest.

1. The rest is out of tune, meaning you need to adjust it toward the riser or away, or possibly up and down. You should have taken measurements for center shot, etc before removing the old one.

2. You are getting flight issues due to the different “style” of whiskers on the biscuit.

I would assume it’s the first one. Shoot it through paper and see what that tells you, then move your biscuit accordingly. Google “paper tuning compound bow chart”. It’ll tell you which way to move your rest depending on the tear.

09-Jun-20
Thsnk you very very much. The rest was not placed correctly. Appreciate the help.

• Sitka Gear