Annony Mouse 18-Jul-20
wooddamon1 19-Jul-20
razorsharp 20-Jul-20
itshot 21-Jul-20
SteveB 22-Jul-20
jjs 22-Jul-20
11-Jun-20

ALovely's Link
I know Don Jr. has spoken with or been interviewed by the Bowsite before, but $75,000 in tax payer money for a hunting trip seems a bit much.

"President Donald Trump's eldest son and grandson took a hunting trip to Mongolia last year that reportedly cost US taxpayers over $75,000 (£59,000).

Donald Trump Jr shot a rare mountain sheep and met the country's president, according to the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (Crew).

Most of the money went to their Secret Service protection, the group said.

Researchers say the Trump family take 12 times as many trips as the Obamas.

The Crew report accuses the Trump family of draining the Secret Services' finances with their average of 1,000 more trips per year, many for leisure, than the previous first family.

"This trip is just one example of the expenses the Trump family is incurring with American taxpayers, and if just one of Don Jr's trophy hunting trips cost more than $75,000, it's staggering to think how high the total bill must be," the report's authors conclude.

An employee of Mr Trump Jr told CNN that the eight-day trip last August was privately paid for, with the exception of his security detail.

Mr Trump Jr is permitted, but not required, to use the Secret Service for his protection.

"As a son of the president, Donald Trump Jr is entitled to Secret Service protection and should be protected," the Crew report noted.

"But taxpayers deserve to know how much they are paying to facilitate his trophy hunting and interactions with major political donors and foreign leaders."

According to a ProPublica investigation released late last year, Mr Trump Jr killed a rare Argali mountain sheep and only retroactively secured hunting permission from the Mongolian government. ProPublica also found evidence that he was accompanied on the hunt by a Republican donor who works in the oil and gas industry.

The Argali sheep, famous for its long horns, is considered near-threatened, according to the Red List of Threatened Species.

Mr Trump Jr also reportedly met Mongolian President Khaltmaagiin Battulga, roughly one month after the president visited his father, President Trump, at the White House.

During the trip, Mr Trump Jr posted photos of himself on horseback, and him and his son outside a traditional yurt dwelling, and praised the country's "incredibly pristine land".

Crew says they determined the exact cost of the trip was $76,859.36 after two Freedom of Information Act requests were submitted to the Secret Service.

The first document provided to the group claimed that only around $17,000 was spent, Crew says, calling it "an undercount" that did not include flight costs or Mr Trump Jr's meeting in Ulaanbaatar with the president.

The second release added nearly $60,000 to the cost to taxpayers, the group found, adding that they are still investigating other aspects of the trip such as whether the US State Department was involved or whether the US Department of Interior granted a permit to bring the sheep carcass back to the US.

Unlike his sister Ivanka Trump, Mr Trump Jr holds no official government position.

He has faced criticism for his defense of gun rights and the images he posts on social media of trophy hunting trips around the world."

11-Jun-20
I see no proof and smell a rat....

11-Jun-20
See no proof of what? I don’t know why he doesn’t just pay for the cost of the secret service, or leave them at home.

11-Jun-20
I think there is more to this story. There have been plenty of pictures of Jr. flying coach without security. I would think there would be bowsite members that have shared flights with him to the Yukon, Alaska or Asia for hunting trips and can vouch for his lack of travel posy.

11-Jun-20
Propaganda rat !

11-Jun-20
A couple years ago Don JR. and two other hunters were sitting in my home town airport on their way to a BC sheep hunt. Having a beer. By themselves. Just like anybody else. Any security would have been obvious.

But then we’re not Mongolia. And our “ Cossacks” have man buns and only wage war on taxpayers.

11-Jun-20
Did the secret service all get into “sheep shape”? :)

11-Jun-20
So honest question. . . . Is the reported $75,000 for secret service for their time and agent expense? Or is it for travel?

Because if it's salaries and time of the agents. . . . They pay that whether they're guarding him in the US or Mongolia. Doesn't matter. Which I imagine is the case here.

11-Jun-20
Uscdryder, How do you know he didn't? You're going to believe anything from an arbitrary article published by the far left leaning BBC?... and IF true, family members of ALL presidents have had secret service around them when traveling. You're going to bust Jr's balls because its required. (Allegedly!) SMH....

11-Jun-20
SSsshhhh Bake, we don't want your facts here! :)

11-Jun-20

ALovely's embedded Photo
Donald Trump Jr. rides a horse in the Mongolian countryside during his hunting trip this summer. (Instagram)
ALovely's embedded Photo
Donald Trump Jr. rides a horse in the Mongolian countryside during his hunting trip this summer. (Instagram)

ALovely's Link
Update, June 9, 2020: It cost U.S. taxpayers more than $75,000 to cover Donald Trump Jr.’s protection services during the August 2019 hunting trip, according to U.S. Secret Service records obtained by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a watchdog organization. The records, obtained by the group in June 2020, six months after ProPublica first reported on the argali hunt and nearly full year after Trump Jr.’s trip to Mongolia, were made available only after CREW filed a lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act.

11-Jun-20
$75,000 is a lot of money.....I mean the government could buy maybe 5 or 6 toilet seats with that kind of scratch :)

11-Jun-20
Why spew the propaganda? At least he isn’t using taxpayer money to go on a world wide apology for being American tour.

11-Jun-20
What I assumed was that the monies spent were not the sheep hunt, but rather the Secret Service costs to tag along. The fact of the matter is, nothing the POTUS's family does is done without protection for obvious reasons, especially when they're outside of the USA. That's just the cost of doing business.

GWB and Obama cannot go golfing or to the county fair without a cost to US taxpayers.

11-Jun-20
"Don't believe stuff you read on the internet." -Abraham Lincoln 1944

11-Jun-20
This is interesting as well... how many Sheep hunters on Bowsite would take this action if it were legal?

Trump Jr. shot his argali at night, using a rifle with a laser sight, the guides said. He stopped the local hunting guides from dismembering it at the kill site, instead instructing them to use an aluminum sheet to carry the carcass so as not to damage the fur and horns, said Khuandyg Akhbas, 50, one of the guides. He also killed a red deer, which similarly required a permit.

“At night, we couldn’t find where the animal fell, and we used our light from our phones to find the animal,” Akhbas said, describing the argali hunt. “In the morning they took the animal by truck to the mountain and shot a video on top of the mountain.”

11-Jun-20
Do you think the Secret Service is going to let the President's son travel to Mongolia or anywhere overseas in that part of the world without protection?

11-Jun-20
Anyone sensing an agenda here?

11-Jun-20
Bake - A friend of mine was a secret service agent for 6 years, now an NCIS agent. The issue is paid overtime and non-regular work responsibility. Yes, agents work their normal work which may include protective services while traveling. They also work their normal time, 40 hours per week, and are all paid overtime.

So while they would be paid for hours worked, this trip means that they are paid overtime, and other agents are reassigned to do the normal work these agents would have otherwise been scheduled to do.

Per the article Donald Trump Jr. is provided with Secret Service protection, but it is not required. So any expenses passed on to tax payers related to Secret Service expenses related to this trip were 100% discretionary.

11-Jun-20
Even if it did cost taxpayers that amount for his hunt. President Trump does not take his $400K paycheck for serving as President. He instead donates it to various governmental agencies.. So...... even if its true Don Jr.'s trip is a wash by a large margin for the American tax payer.

11-Jun-20
Millions wasted in "investigations". Months of politicians "doing nothing for America & it's citizens". Pandemic losses never to be regained. Rioters taking over cities without being held accountable for their actions. Criminals being held up as hero;s. Trillions of dollars wasted. Pallet's of "cash" given to Iran & who knows what else & we are worried about $75 thousand. How much is spent on protecting O'Bamas Kids & their family. How much does it cost for Pelosi to run back & forth from California to Washington. Give me a friggin break.

11-Jun-20
I 100% have an agenda. Don't waist Tax Payer Money.

Taking your son and a Republican donor on a Sheep hunt is not a required responsibility of the adult son of the American President. You want to play games with your friends, go for it. But pay for it.

The article makes clear that Secret Service protection is available but not required. For the sake of argument lets say that's a Liberal Media Lie and Secret Service protection was required.

Then don't go on the hunt, it was a selfish act.

I also seem to remember a lot of "agendas" 5 years ago, whenever the Obama's blinked or the administration spent a dime, the republican members of the house and senate were in front of the same "Lying Media's" television cameras saying that deficits matter, and no new programs without financial offsets in other programs.

Personal Bio - I was a US Senate Intern, for Jerry Moran (R - KS) in the DC Office, and I worked for a Koch Brothers political consulting organization. Like I said, I have an agenda! I believe my fellow conservatives call it personal responsibility and don't waist Tax Money. The Peoples money.

11-Jun-20
I'll probably toss and turn for 2 or 3 seconds tonight worrying about this.

11-Jun-20
The CNN version stated that the Argali Sheep was considered threatened, due to Trophy Hunting. Yeah, ok...

11-Jun-20
If you are the son of a sitting President you shouldn’t go anywhere?

11-Jun-20
My thoughts exactly Nick - you lost me at CNN....

11-Jun-20
Sounds like money well spent.

11-Jun-20
That horse Don Jr. is riding is, well, not very big...…..or Jr is giant.

11-Jun-20
so... because their father is president and they are required to have this in certain circumstances this is somehow Jr's fault. Your agenda is nothing but propaganda and unfounded. Maybe the kids should just sit in their homes and mope because they can't go anywhere without spending taxpayer's dollars. what a joke this thread is and the people insinuating that something is wrong here.

11-Jun-20
https://observer.com/2020/01/barack-obama-michelle-hawaii-vacation-photos-golf-paddleboarding/

How much do you think it cost us for the Obama's to go to Hawaii? Cost of doing business.

11-Jun-20
12 times as many trips as the Kenyan / Indonesian Sorento family, isn’t the Trump family, 12 times larger ?

More in demand

More sociable with all levels of society, and diversified backgrounds, so it stands to reason they would be taking more trips .

And if they weren’t taking trips and out and about they be writing about that, attacked.

Haters are always going hate.

11-Jun-20
Also A lovely. I don't care about your bio or your agenda.

11-Jun-20
"I 100% have an agenda. Don't waist Tax Payer Money"

Translation: I'm a butt-hurt Never-Trumper...and I hate the President....

11-Jun-20
divide that 75,000 by the 143 million taxpayers and you'll see you can probably spare that fraction of a penny

11-Jun-20
When you say “... waist money..”, do you mean like put it in a waist belt?? I do that to when travelling.

11-Jun-20
Sorry, would post my thoughts on this grave misadventure, but way too busy finding and getting rid of my MAGA cap, confederate flag, Blazing Saddles and Gone With the Wind CD’s and old Looney Tunes cartoons and lego cop figures.

11-Jun-20
Lmao!! We could do this with every president for the last hundred years

11-Jun-20
Drop in the bucket compared to what Moochelle Obama's numerous family and friends trips cost us!

We're burning down cities and this bafoon is worried about a stupid sheep hunt; give me a break!!!

11-Jun-20
If all this cost was 75K, a big Thank You is in order.

Presidents have kids and their protection costs money, whether it's hunting or going to a ball game.

11-Jun-20
ALovely,

We all believe you. I am surprised we never crossed paths in DC. I was an Obama staffer. I was shocked at the amount of destruction a simple community organizer could do in 8 years. As a good liberal though, I couldn't be more proud.

11-Jun-20
1. "According to a ProPublica investigation released late last year, Mr Trump Jr killed a rare Argali mountain sheep and only retroactively secured hunting permission from the Mongolian government."

I believe there is more to the story on this....ie fake news. I'm not going to look for it again but I recall there was a miscue between the outfitter and a local rep in the local govt there on securing the "tag" for the sheep in that area. It was done at the local level. Their "federal" govt had to get involved with the miscue to straighten the "tag" out. That is where the "retroactively" line comes from. DJT Jr didn't have anything to do with the outfitter/local rep miscue. Again....I'm reciting something from last year so I could be off a tad but that was the jest of it.

2. Although it's easy to say the SS should not have gone or be reimbursed.....there is likely some more to the story than what Propublica is claiming. I'm suspecting our intel folks likely felt there was a security risk by not having the SS there to shadow DJT Jr. Jr might not have had a choice with the SS topcover. Should the SS be reimbursed? Maybe they were and we don't know about it. By the same token....should the SS be reimbursed for Prez Obama and Moochele's trip to see the cuz's in Kenya? IMO...no. One reason being is it's cheaper to spend a $100K on the SS than have an international issue or a terrorist issue with the Prez (any Prez) or his family whenever they are abroad. If something bad happened.....the $100K is the least of our worries. The left-wing media will be playing Monday morning QB claiming the Prez (any Prez) should have used SS topcover. The media tries real hard to make themselves look smart or clairvoyant.

11-Jun-20
Yep. Fake news. Jr did not use Secret Service protection for a long time. Maybe still. If he did use it, it was most likely forced due to the location.

Let’s move along, get our country back open and thank the Trump family from saving the country from sure destruction. I believe fully America is the greatest country on this earth and we need to keep it there.

11-Jun-20
I’m not fan of senior or junior but I don’t see anything wrong. Jr did not decide to be the presidents son. Who in his shoes and of right mind would not use the secret service in a foreign country? Seriously, you’re a high value target for terrorists. He’s the presidents son and our laws say we pay for their security if needed. This is all BS IMO.

11-Jun-20
Maybe we should compare sons of the two current candidates....anyone want to go down that road?

11-Jun-20
Joe would, but you'd probably have to tell him how to get there and which son was his..

11-Jun-20
Congratulations on the argali !!

11-Jun-20

iceman's embedded Photo
iceman's embedded Photo

11-Jun-20
The sad thing is with all the hatred coming from the left I'll bet Trump Jr. has a lot of credible death threats. I will tell you one thing, I'll guarantee you Trump Jr respects his secret service agents. Just look at how the left is treating all the cops these days. Absolutely disgusting! Why doesn't Obama come out and thank all the officers that have protected his life and the lives of his family.

11-Jun-20
ALovely.. respond to boddinton please.. also don’t put me in your conservative bucket.. i don’t believe we would get along..

11-Jun-20
trump 2020

11-Jun-20
Oh, we're talking about government "waist" ?! I got it now.

The truth is $75,000 is a miniscule amount of "waist" compared to other government spending. Stimulus anyone?

Give me a break

11-Jun-20
All I see with this deal is more TDS.

11-Jun-20
So it’s not fake news after all? Assuming you believe Craig Boddington. I accept all of your apologies. Lol. And btw, sounds like a great hunt and an awesome adventure. The narrative would be a lot better if he posted it and said “unlike the former POTUS I pay for my security so it isn’t up to the tax payers of the US.”

11-Jun-20
Way to get it done, Don Jr. Trump 2020

11-Jun-20
I’m guessing if he went on Safari in Africa (taking only pictures of animals) there would be NO controversy. I can see the “agenda” here and it has nothing to do with “government waste!” (Why else would it be posted on a Bowhunting site?! ;-)

11-Jun-20
standswittaknife - Responding to Boddington's comments:

I never said these animals were endangered, or shouldn't be hunted. I fully support hunting threatened species as a means to stabilize local economies and motivate local residence to protect these animals for high dollar hunting opportunities as opposed to local consumption/bush meat or animal trade.

I think I have said it a few times in this post. I just don't think he should have gone on a hunt to Mongolia with the Secret Service in tow. Whether he wanted them there or not. Once he learned they were coming he should have said, "You know what, I can wait 5 more years to go on this adventure."

This was not a United Special Sportsman Alliance last opportunity situation. The guys got some money, he could have waited.

Rut-Nut - I posted this article in the Sheep forum, because it's about sheep hunting, and I thought others on Bowsite would be surprised that tax money was used in this way. I see that I was mistaken. I fully support hunting and archery hunting in particular. I believe I have been on this site since around 1998 or so, early on, if Pat wants to help me locate my original handle I would be glad to set up a new password for it.

11-Jun-20
$75,000 is a very small amount of money in the grand scheme of things. It is sad that people get hung up on things like this just because the popular media tells us we should care.

11-Jun-20
That's a great story. Thanks for sharing, even if your intent was to hurt the Trumps. DJT is the most hunter friendly President in our nations history. Not even close.

If any bowhunter votes for today's Democrats, they deserve to lose their hunting privileges.

11-Jun-20
get a life youre worried about spending huh.

11-Jun-20
Alovely, how much did the taxpayers pay for Bill Clinton to visit his girlfriends at Epstein's fantasy island? Or did they forget to research that part? You probably don't have an issue with that though...because it's different...

11-Jun-20

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo

11-Jun-20
Don't fall for A-Trolls" Hey guys I'm just one of you wondering about this...... in his thinly veiled attacks....never saw his handle before this....he is a troll

11-Jun-20
I love how others tell us how we should or shouldn't live our lives. ""You know what, I can wait 5 more years to go on this adventure."" GTFOH... I'm really thankful you have an opinion on how others should travel. You sound like a flaming liberal telling citizens how to live their lives while opposing living our lives.

And by the way... I didn't mean respond to the endangered species nonsense. the part about security and how much he hates it being around.

11-Jun-20

ALovely's Link
Adventurewriter - take a look at May 8th.

How have I attacked anyone in this thread.

Standswittaknife:

All this site is opinions about stuff:

What broad head do you like>>> Get the Popcorn

What's the best bow >>> Get the Popcorn

So many of you are eager to spend money, "75K means nothing in the grand picture". I don't disagree that 75K is a small amount in the context of government spending, but is this really the hill that we as hunters want to die on. Support Trump / don't support Trump, but really this is the issue so many are willing to defend. I am legitimately surprised by the response I have seen today.

11-Jun-20
Like it or not this is simply the cost of doing business for the Government.

Does anyone know what the cost would be to send the military to extract the Presidents Son from a dangerous situation overseas with bad actors?? I'm sure someone does and it is a lot more than 75K for a security detail.

Heaven forbid he was kidnapped by the Russians along the way.

11-Jun-20
Your attacking a sitting president's son on your baseless opinion how he should live in a shell because you think his use of SS is wasteful. At the same time saying he should "just wait a while". I don't care about May 8th, I'm looking at your ignorant post today. I could care less about May 8th. Curious if maybe your in George Conway's back pocket, let alone Pelosi's.

You simply tried to throw the Trumps under the bus for something that I'm sure was deemed too important to risk because you think others should shelter in place and cower due to your viewpoints. You are baseless...

11-Jun-20
Any Rational Adult 2020

11-Jun-20
Lol...just take it out of the salary that trump is not accepting as payment. Who the heck cares. All the past presidents are money hoarders before and after their run. In the end it doesn't matter and 75000 to that family is chump change for petes sake. Lets move along now.

11-Jun-20
Standswittaknife - the May 8th reference was for the link I attached and specifically noted for Adventurewriter.

Standswittaknife - I have not attacked anyone, I have posted a published article, highlighting unnecessary government spending. Yes, that's my opinion, I don't think this activity was a necessary expenditure.

How was my post ignorant, how was it baseless. Of all of the comments to this discussion, yours have had the highest level of personal attack. I am no wall flower, but dude, Relax a bit. I have nothing against you. We can disagree, but "ignorant, baseless" I am part of your hunting community, your bowsite community. Take a breath.

11-Jun-20
Stand with knife, you need to step away from the computer for a couple minutes and breathe. Maybe count to 10. I can see your blood pressure building in your posts. Lol.

11-Jun-20
How far are we willing to take this?? Wonder how much it cost for security for the Obama girls to go to school? They obviously could have just gotten home schooled, never left the White House, and saved a lot of taxpayer money. This is a ridiculous gripe.

11-Jun-20

11-Jun-20
VonFoust - Hunting in Mongolia is exactly like minor children going to school. I totally see your point.

11-Jun-20
+1 VonFoust!

11-Jun-20
Why even bring this up then if you ask the question if this is a hill we are willing to die on. Your comments wouldn’t lead anyone here to believe you are conservative. It’s simply a very weak attempt at smearing the Trumps - plain and simple. And you got soundly rebuffed, just as you should have been. End of story.

11-Jun-20
Another piece of media crap

11-Jun-20
Is it okay to talk about the tens of millions in taxpayer dollars spent on a wild goose chase of an impeachment or are we just sticking with the paltry $75k? Asking for a friend.

11-Jun-20
Michelle Obama took her daughters to Morocco for a personal education initiative which cost the taxpayers $600,000. It has been awhile, but I don't recall seeing your thread criticizing that expenditure on the tax player's dime.

11-Jun-20
at least post a pic of this exotic sheep?

11-Jun-20
I don't see any issues with the hunt on Jr's part. The anti's and greenies didn't research what happened. They just believed what some left-wing site like the Huffy or Daily Least posted online and chose to take it as the gospel.

WRT to tax dollars......actually....I'll side with Alex to the extent and context that we should watch how taxpayer dollars are spent. At some point we will have to figure out the debt/deficit issue. If we're going to watch tax dollar spending....the watching has to be applied to everyone, not just those with whom sport an "R" by their name. Otherwise you might served a slice of hypocrisy pie and that takes a while to digest.

11-Jun-20
TOB - This entire thread is TOB (Teats on a boar)...USELESS!

11-Jun-20
A lovely, just shut up. Enough of your Trump bashing crap.

11-Jun-20
We have a family friend that is currently on the secret service detail for one of the Obama daughters. We are still paying for them after they are gone. Everywhere she goes, they go.

11-Jun-20
Our President must be doing great things. The leftists are so worried they are trying anything they can can muddy his image. Anything! “Surprised at the response”? No you’re not.

11-Jun-20
Trump has put the country trillions in debt, so what's the big deal with another $75,000?

11-Jun-20
Trump? You mean Covid-19. How much did impeachment cost?

11-Jun-20
This is the stupidest post I’ve seen in a while. Wait 5 years ??? How many people have been injured , developed a medical issue or died waiting to go on a trip of a lifetime? People need to pursue their dreams while and when they can. Nobody is guaranteed another year in life . 5 years ago I was hit with acute renal failure out of the blue. I was musky fishing and hurt my toe in the water, infection went to my kidneys and they quit working. I can’t do what I used to be able to do. Suggestion he should just wait 5 years is stupid. One minute Kobe Bryant was alive and healthy and the next minute he was dead .

11-Jun-20
Nancy Pelosi "waists" an average of $1.1 million a year of taxpayer money flying military jets back and forth between the Swamp and Scum Francisco. Imagine the savings if she simply flew commercial coach.

Good for Don Jr. Screw the butt-hurt Trump haters. You're in for a rough r.5 more years, snowflake.

11-Jun-20
To have the son of a sitting president that hunts is amazing itself.

Most of the pompous wind bags in DC wouldn’t know the first thing about rabbit hunting let alone sheep hunting.

It’s worth every penny for the overall good it does for conservation funding that benefits from him being an aggressive spokesperson

11-Jun-20
“ Trump has put the country trillions in debt, so what's the big deal with another $75,000?”

U should go live in Ireland, not safe here for u

11-Jun-20
Relative to my budget, that's a lot of money. Relative to money wasted by our government, it doesnt even register. We spent $2.6 million to encourage Chinese prostitutes to moderate their alcohol intake.

11-Jun-20
ALovely answer this question. How many well qualified Americans do you think would be willing to serve as POTUS if they had to tell their family for the next 8 years you will need to stay home and do nothing that requires you to go out in public. Because tax dollars will be used for Secret Service protection and we can't have that. Or allow the alternative of traveling without protection.

Second question are you post on left wing sites about money wasted on things such as welfare or Nancy P's spending habits?

11-Jun-20
"Trump has put the country trillions in debt, so what's the big deal with another $75,000?”

Ummm, must have slept through high school civics. Congress put the country trillions in debt. Just like Barry Soetero's congress in the first two years when he was president and they racked up a whopping $14 trillion, more than all presidents before him combined.

Don Jr.s $75K represents the interest on that debt accrued in about one second..

11-Jun-20
"Then don't go on the hunt, it was a selfish act."

Do you do anything you enjoy? It's not his fault his father was elected POTUS. Why should he have to put his passions on hold for 4-8 years? Sheep hunting is a young man's sport and he's not getting any younger.

I can agree with you that we shouldn't be wasting tax dollars, but your entire take is selfish claiming POTUS's entire family should be hermits in order to save Secret Service costs.

One last thing: His SS detail is probably not going away once his dad is out of office. Should he just shelter in place for the rest of his life? I'm pretty sure Obama's kids still have a SS detail. I wonder how much those proms cost American taxpayers.

It either goes both ways or else it's hypocrisy.

11-Jun-20
On June 11th 2020...THIS is what your worried about?!?! A hunt the Presidents son took in 2019? Uhhh ok.

11-Jun-20
Perk or negative of being the presidents son, just the way it is.

11-Jun-20
And it looks like the Community Forum Is Back!!! Presidents and ex presidents families are protected, and for a reason! And, It costs money!

11-Jun-20
A-troll I never said you attacked anyone I said I could see right through this "I'm just a good ole boy like ya'all bullshit"

11-Jun-20
"Is it okay to talk about the tens of millions in taxpayer dollars spent on a wild goose chase of an impeachment or are we just sticking with the paltry $75k? Asking for a friend."

No, no, no Brotsky, the impeachment and the Mueller investigation were totally on the level...there was no wasting anything there, it was quick, efficient, fact-based, and absolutely worth every bit of the approximately $40,000,000 of our taxpayer dollars they spent...says a friend of mine

11-Jun-20
This dude throws out the gawdiest musky plug ever made and we smash it like baby Gators.The jokes on us.

11-Jun-20
Would anyone be outraged if it was security for a beach vacation to Hawaii for the Obama family? ALovely have you investigated any of the past Obama trips. This article is much more about inflaming anti hunting than about tax payer money, WAKE UP

11-Jun-20
75K is not much to be concerned with.

11-Jun-20
I call BS sounds like the party that now want to defund cops and take Elmers wifle away I would think President Trump donating his salary would cover several trips this is getting crazier every day. I am glad my dad who was in the bunch that broke into Dachau is not watching this f##$ nightmare stay safe you all Lewis

11-Jun-20
Dad donates his $400k salary back every year....leave him alone. At least he didn’t pay to have Lincoln’s desk flown to Hawaii so he could use it there on vacation and make history.

11-Jun-20
Alex Lovely has been on the Bowsite for a number of years. He is young, gullible, easily influenced by social media and MSM. Hopefully someday he will wake up, because we are headed for a very uncivil war.

11-Jun-20
Hey Alex, there is a new country up in Seattle called CHAZ that is calling your name. Just be sure to bring freeglee with you when you go.

11-Jun-20
The Obama cost the US taxpayer 1.4 billion a year to run the presidency. Look it up, that included security,staffing, traveling the whole kit and caboodle and to date that is the most expensive bill of any president. Trump and family is averaging less than that a year. 1.4 Billion that is nuts!! 75 grand for a hunt is nothing for protecting one of the president's family members. I have no clue why anyone who claims to be a Bowsite family member would post this. If you go back and look you can find plenty examples of this type of thing through out our history. One last thing, there has been a price for Trump to be president, his net worth has dropped roughly 30 percent since he became president due to laws forbidding him to do certain things with investments and such as president. Shswn

11-Jun-20
I love it all...

nary a link or source to back up any claim or accusation regardless what side of the coin you are. About as believable...

Like when Pelosi was renovating her office at a cost of 500 million$$$.

I did the math on that when it first was circulating. If she had 20 x 20ft walls. She could have lined 2 of them from floor to ceiling with gold bullion bars from fort knox and still have enough money left over for a reasonable renovation!

My point? have a damn source for a claim, at least try to prove your point.

Also wouldn't put it past tax payers for having to foot unnecessary bills and such. Wouldn't be the first time.

11-Jun-20
Liberal propaganda......

11-Jun-20
TDS is showing from these trolls

12-Jun-20

Jaquomo's Link

12-Jun-20
where's the trophy pic?

12-Jun-20
Stfu you liberal, go back to Hillary. Also, look into COVID-19.

12-Jun-20
Vote for president trump again in 2020... he’s making America great again for sure!!! As far as his son hunting... I’m sure it was a blessing to them as it would be to me and mine or anyone else for that matter... should be thankful we have a president that has a son that DEFENDS HUNTING and a president that’s promoting certain positives for hunting. Secret services spending... they waste more money on chasing ants on an ice cube.

12-Jun-20
now we have to read this ---- on this site a place where i thought i could get away from it !!

12-Jun-20
A lovely- as soon as the government stops wasteing money I will start to care about $75,000 they spent to protect a son of a President while he is hunting in a foreign country. He shouldn’t be expected to stop traveling just because his father is President

12-Jun-20
VonFoust - Hunting in Mongolia is exactly like minor children going to school. I totally see your point.

Well let me spell it out for you here. Both are children of sitting Presidents. Since homeschooling can be accomplished without leaving the White House, and therefore no 'extra' Secret Service expenditures it is discretionary, just like a hunt in Mongolia. The difference though, is that a hunt in Mongolia cannot be accomplished within the White House walls. Although I tend to fall in the "neither is a big deal" you are the one that brought it up as a discretionary WASTE of taxpayer funds. Honestly if this is the biggest WASTE of taxpayer dollars you can find in this (or any) administration you have failed quite spectacularly making this an issue.

12-Jun-20
Ten point nobody made you read it...or made you comment.

12-Jun-20

Buckeye's embedded Photo
Buckeye's embedded Photo
fantastic looking animal

12-Jun-20
THAT is not an altai argali!

12-Jun-20

Shrewski's Link
Yeah that’s definitely not an Altai Argali. Here’s a link to see lots of them.

http://profihunt.com/en/hunt/altai-argali-in-mongolia

There are more expensive sheep to hunt and certainly affordable for any CEO. Good for Jr. Been to a few shows/conventions he has been at. He does draw a little bit of a crowd but is approachable and has always seemed genuine.

12-Jun-20
I stand corrected. Seems there are several subspecies?

12-Jun-20
Where did the snowflake go?

12-Jun-20
Rut Nut he accomplished his goal

12-Jun-20
A man has no choice in who his natural father is. DJT Jr. just happens to be born to a man is our President. He has little to do with his father's selection of a profession. He didn't ask for body guards it just happen to go along with the turf. He is a free man and has to right to choose in own interests.

The animal he was hunting is not an endangered species.

12-Jun-20
For what it’s worth (which isn’t much), I find the seemingly non-stop expenses piled up by Presidents and their families for personal trips to be mildly annoying.

Trump’s trips annoy me.

Obama’s trips annoyed me.

Etc. Etc.

Most Americans are fortunate to get a couple weeks of vacation a year, out of their own pocket. So yeah, the tax payers covering the cost (or portions there of) for DTJ to hunt sheep, or Obama flying to Chicago to get his favorite pizza, is a little frustrating.

What is much more frustrating are the people that howl and cry when the “other” guy is office, but then shrug their shoulders and say no big deal, when it’s their guy doing the same thing.

But I’m sure that doesn’t apply to anyone here.

12-Jun-20
I think maybe some of you forgot Alex is a fellow bowhunter and human being. The mob mentality and dog pile is over the top. Why is that when a fellow bowhunter criticizes your favorite candidate for president it unleashes crap you would never say to someone face to face. That’s the derangement syndrome. Damn, disagree with him and discuss but why the junior high locker room crap?

And Pat just lets it play out. I don’t want to one complaint about Trump being treated unfairly stupid social media sites.

Hang in there Alex and keep bowhunting. I’m sure you and I don’t agree on everything but that’s ok. I still would like to hear your perspective. If I listen then just maybe I’ll understand better where your coming from.

Alex- what kind of bow do you shoot?

12-Jun-20
Play dumb games, win dumb prizes.

12-Jun-20
Is anyone besides me just simply envious?

No doubt the President's family regardless of party are subjected to pressures and constraints most of us never experience. I begrudge them nothing for the occasional release valve activity. They can have the position and all of the perks. I like my simple life.

13-Jun-20
I think there is a HUGE difference Obama’s vacations were entirely funded by the tax payers

Don Jr pays for his vacation Out of his pocket from actually working and paying taxes.

The former Presidents family had no money of their own before going into office.

They got rich while in office and now afterwards.

13-Jun-20
KSflatlander, sure, he's a human being, but he's clearly just being a troll and hasn't done on iota of research to back up his opinion, just living up to a stereotype. It never fails to amaze me how anybody can get on the internet and fire off a salvo about something stupid and then get all sensitive when it blows up right back in their face...

13-Jun-20

Rupe's Link
I see 2 major aholes with an agenda. The own guy from Ks is always butt hurt on the forum. Standard operating procedure for that guy. In any event there are so many mistruths it’s hard to know where to begin. Even common sense should tell you something is fishy with the numbers. Besides Obama cost the United States taxpayers over $114 Million dollars in travel expenses plus he kept his salary. So no way in hell Trump has cost the taxpayers 12 times that. The issue I have is the poster didn’t use any objectivity to verify any of the Bull Crap he was spreading. So either he’s dumbass or has an agenda. I’ve provided a link from 2017 to an article by Newsweek that said at the time Trump had cost the taxpayers $10 Million. Seems like Trump still has $104M to burn through to get close.

“ Among the big-ticket trips were two family vacations during the weekend of February 14, 2014, that cost the Secret Service $272,192. That weekend, former first lady Michelle Obama went on an annual trip to Aspen with her daughters and shut down its airport; the total cost was $88,663.29. The same weekend, President Obama took a golfing trip to Palm Springs and met with King Abdullah II of Jordan, which rang in at $183,529.62.”

See how ridiculous your post was????

13-Jun-20
Rupe: I don't think he is either a dumbass or has an agenda. I think he is both. As for Ks, you nailed it.

13-Jun-20
Rupe- If you would have seen my first post on this thread you would realize what a truly ignorant person you are. Now who’s the misinformed one with an agenda in this exchange?

What kind of bow do you shoot?

By the way, doesn’t every single person on earth have an agenda?

13-Jun-20
The amount of hate on this thread is really unsettling. The biggest problem in this country today in my opinion is that everyone seems to have lost the ability to even listen to someone with a different point of view.....The amount of money spent for protection on this trip means nothing. Every president and their family, past or present, republican or democrat gets protection from the Secret Service. Get over it, every family is different and their activities are different. I'm glad Donald Jr. is a hunter, and I have no problem with the expenditure on this trip. If we can't protect the President of the United States and his family, whatever their party, then we have really lost our way.....There is really only one statement in this entire thread that I can't leave alone. DJT has been a good supporter of hunting and I'm thankful for that, but he's not even in the conversation as the greatest presidential supporter of hunting. One president truly stands alone as the protector of wildlife, wild places and hunting. TEDDY ROOSEVELT!!!

13-Jun-20
okay I guess i am impressed KSflatlander has wifi from his new city chaz in Seattle....just watch where you step plenty of turd to slip on out there in the summer of love. commune

13-Jun-20
Ryan, I learned a long time ago not to read what you write. You’re irrelevant.

14-Jun-20
Great post Brun!

14-Jun-20
Rupe- you do realize your response in itself is a contradiction of what you just stated and also in your previous post.

14-Jun-20
Brun, I don’t think anyone meant Don Jr was the “greatest” supporter. It’s Just more of a factor now because of the cancel culture. Most modern famous people get shamed for being a hunter. I totally agree about Teddy. But that was when hunters were heralded as hero’s and most of the citizens hunted.

14-Jun-20
Altitude, someone claimed earlier that "DJT is the most hunter friendly President in our nations history. Not even close"....... As a life long admirer of Teddy Roosevelt I just couldn't let that pass, even though the times were clearly different as you pointed out. I'm glad DJT is a supporter of hunting and that Jr. is a public figure and a hunter.

14-Jun-20
Yeah, arguably No one period has some more for the NA hunting model than Teddy

15-Jun-20
Seems to me the media didn't care when Obama flew to Hawaii and his wife wasn't packed so she took a second plane. They they sent the dog on another plane and that was fine.

15-Jun-20
This thread is just sad. A bunch of grown hunters acting like bickering kids. Wow.

15-Jun-20
Everyone has been locked down to long

No wiser for the win

15-Jun-20
LOL, I thought the CF was shut down? Trump 2020.

15-Jun-20
I recall thatvthe Clintobs bought a expensive house with a secondary guest house which they rented to the secret service at an exorbitant rate.

16-Jun-20
I don't know why it should be defensible for either party to have the public pay $75k for their kid's personal trip, especially if you're allegedly a billionaire. Yet, the same folks who lost their sh$* about obama spending 329 days on vacation over 8 years at an estimated cost of $96m are now finding reason to somehow support an even worse record - in 3.5 years, trump alone has spent $136m to golf ~254 times, mostly at his properties where he can bill the government back... Just to extrapolate that, trump is on a pace ~2x worse than obama: ~500+golf trips for over $270m if he stays in office for 8 years.

Before anyone bothers to attack the messenger, look it up.

IMO, particularly if you identify as a conservative, if you're spending any effort justifying the fleecing of the country by the drumpfs, you'd better have a net worth of 8 figures +, or else you're just getting played, which isn't an accident, btw.

16-Jun-20
More TDS.

16-Jun-20
sleepyhunter x2

17-Jun-20
#TRUMP 2020 keep American great.

17-Jun-20

Zbone's Link
Here is some cool video of these sheep:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWHyNizreaY

17-Jun-20
Alovely, if you're bent out of shape about Don Jr. spending a whopping $75K in tax money to hunt sheep, you must really be frazzled over the Dems. attempting a coup on the president, destroying our cities, trashing the economy with all their 'travel' within city blocks to burn and pillage. Or the Dems. proposals to spend $75Trillion to ban fossil fuels and install the Green New Deal. SERIOUSLY????? C'mon, man, get with the program. You're stepping over dollars to save dimes with thinking like that.

17-Jun-20
This is why I'm registered independent. The far left and right are full of SHIT.

17-Jun-20
'At least he didn’t pay to have Lincoln’s desk flown to Hawaii so he could use it there on vacation and make history.' Priceless!

And Pelosi spent more than $75K on gourmet ice cream and fashion freezers. OUR money! AND Pens!

Vote these idiots out in 143 days - AOC, the SQUAD, Pelosi, Chuck U. Schumer, all of em. Get rid of them.

17-Jun-20
Trapper- do you have a source for the desk or the $75K ice cream?

17-Jun-20
the 75K was security..."we" pay that for any trip the first family takes. imagine the impact if a family member was abducted by a terrorist group.

17-Jun-20
KS, No, I am quoting someone from above on the desk, and the ice cream was an exaggeration but it was still in the double figures (Ks). I don't need to supply a source, media does that for me. There's only one outlet I believe though. All the mainstream network reports is bs.

17-Jun-20
Specifically, Tucker Carlson.

17-Jun-20
Seems like LOTS of folks are getting “triggered” lately........................and NOT in a good way! ;-)

17-Jun-20
All these posts and nobody has yet mentioned the fact that the damn sheep was killed with a RIFLE. Come on man! This is bowsite, as I'm reminded frequently, usually just before a thread gets deleted.

I think Loverly showed his hand when he said that he worked for the Koch Brothers.

17-Jun-20
Tucker Carlson...oh boy.

17-Jun-20
KS, care to elaborate an example where Tucker Carlson was partisan? Or, wrong? If you’d take the time to watch him, you’d see he has no allegiance to anything except the truth.

17-Jun-20
Y’all better stop researching if you’re worried about expenditures of politicians. Lol

17-Jun-20
WV- I have watched Tucker and others on Fox News in the evening. I watch various opinion shows from many networks on occasion. Mostly for entertainment. But it doesn’t replace my own eyes and ears. Are you going to ask Trapper to show you where Tucker was always right? That’s a better question. I mean he’s the one who said he gets his news from one source and you don’t question that?

17-Jun-20
Nope. I have watched them all. And eliminated most all of them from credible consideration of unbiased coverage. Except Tucker Carlson. Because he is hard on one as he is the other. Regardless of party. Partisan politics has no role in his reporting of events.

You could and, I do watch CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, and a host of Fox journalists and reporters to get their slant of an event. However, what I get from Tucker is the harm that event offers to your constitutional rights. And, all those involved in it. He is the only unbiased reporter on TV today. He'd bomb his momma if she did wrong.

17-Jun-20
If you think he is unbiased then enough said. We will have to agree to disagree.

17-Jun-20
Didn't Tucker lose some advertisers lately? If so, wonder if that will affect his style/content?

18-Jun-20
I often think about what the founders of this nation would think about the "leaders" we have today......…………………………………….

18-Jun-20
It’s been worse. Lincoln faced much harder, brutal opposition.

They started out calling Lincoln to soft to lead.

Then he got hardened by the opposition.

One of his executive orders were for every black union soldier executed when captured

The union would execute a captured confederate soldier.

Lincoln definitely got tough with the media and opposition

Before him they were even worse.

Politics are actually as they have always been. Sleazy, Slimmy, Power hungry pieces of crap

It’s just that now the media has been dragged out into the daylight by Trump and exposed for what they truly are. The corrupt 2nd wing of the Democrat party

18-Jun-20
Why is it "SOMEONE ALWAYS" ruins a tread by bring in politics! No one knows what monies were spent, Trump Jr. has several business that could of paid for these trips! If ya don't like TRUMP that's fine! But take your comments to Facebook or some other place that we don't have to read them! This about bowhunting not Politics!

18-Jun-20

ALovely's Link
Regarding Tucker Carlson - some may like this interview, others may not.

18-Jun-20
Next there will be outrage over the sitting president using AF One, Secret Service, etc., while on the re-election campaign trail. Like it's never happened before.

18-Jun-20
“ Do you mean the leader that runs and hides in a bunker?”

Wut? Do know what the responsibility of the secret service is?

18-Jun-20
I was referring to politicians on BOTH sides of the isle...………………………. but for some reason the ones that tend to stand out are usually on the left. Pelosi, Schumer, Cuomo, Diblasio, AOC...……………………………...

18-Jun-20
“If ya don't like TRUMP that's fine! But take your comments to Facebook or some other place that we don't have to read them!”

Bobbinhood- If ya DO or don't like TRUMP that's fine! But take your comments to Facebook or some other place that we don't have to read them!

There, I fixed it for you.

18-Jun-20
Seems like most any thread that spirals down hill involves Ksflatbrimmer.

18-Jun-20
Had an aunt from Kansas, nobody liked her either.

18-Jun-20
KS, I suppose you like to watch Rachel Maddow.. of believe her rants.... over Tucker. She tells your truths maybe..

18-Jun-20
Good one TK.

18-Jun-20
Grizz

THAT was very funny!!

18-Jun-20
Grizz. I agree, us Kansans aren't very bright. I married an Okie :)

18-Jun-20
Wow, check out all the back slapping. Are you all taking locker room showers together tonight?

John- don’t you have some people who are down on their luck to charge exorbitant interest rates? COVID must have created a target rich environment for you.

Carry on fellas.

19-Jun-20
If you had to sacrifice one state to covid:

Which one would it be?

And why California?

19-Jun-20
Not the whole state Ambush......…...............................................just the big cities like LA and San Francisco! (oh, and Berkley ;-)

19-Jun-20
ksRancher, I believe Grizz is originally from northern NY State. That makes him smart.. :)

19-Jun-20
I consider Ryan, flatlander, a friend. I also know him in a prefessional association, he is a member of my college Business Advisory Board.

It would be difficult to find a more upstanding and generous person. Him and his wife have certainly made a positive impact on numerous people's lives.

We disagree politically, because he has a habit of being wrong;-)

Me standing up for him may just confirm what some of you already believe, but hearing other views points sharpens the sword.

Ryan, you are welcome at the Campfire!

19-Jun-20
Trapper, I’m honored!

Some of you need to lighten up and stop taking things so seriously. Our political views don’t determine what type of person we are. .............. even when you are wrong.

But it was true about my aunt. Couldn’t stand that woman. ;-)

19-Jun-20
Grizz,

I laughed at your post. I also agreed with Ryan about the herd mentality here too often on display.

19-Jun-20
Habitat, I can be serious but I don’t take it seriously. I even have a friend that’s a liberal. ;-)

KsRancher, there’s hope, you have great taste in women. You’re still married right?

Rod , I’m proud the President chose Oklahoma for his rally. Tulsa is only three hours from my place, might run up there tomorrow.

19-Jun-20
I’m voting and promoting g president trump again!!! And when he gets re-elected hopefully His son can go hunting several more times...I’d rather see money go to a good cause than donuts, coffee, and .... well you know... enough said.

19-Jun-20
All these posts and not even one pic of the ram. sad

19-Jun-20
Would you want to post the picture of a animal you shot at night using a laser equipped scope?

19-Jun-20
Get a life !

19-Jun-20
I'm sort of intrigued by the idea of shooting one at night on a mountainside with a night vision red dot scope. Sounds like a cool diversion. Shooting hogs at night over feeders is common practice but I haven't seen any liberals complaining about that on here? TDS is on full display.

20-Jun-20
Earlier I said; “our politics don’t define what type of person we are “. I feel I should amend that too; our politics don’t define what type of person we are, usually.

20-Jun-20
So, the wealthy private U.S. Citizen, Donald Trump Jr, apparently bought an Altai Argali hunt conducted by Shikar Safaris from an auction/fundraiser (open to bidding from all registered participants). Several tags are issued each year and a number of outfitters offer that very same hunt.

So, If anyone here had the desire and sufficient funds they could purchase that very same hunt (the SS protection and meetings with dignitaries aside).

Not dwelling on the rest of the story and have no opinion on it’s politics. Much of the rest of the articles and story about the hunt itself present no actual evidence or documents, identify none of the primary sources, quote unnamed people, and sling a lot of innuendo and heresay. It is almost entirely the typical “sources said”, “we heard”, “someone who talked with some anonymous person who claimed to be there said”, “a politically connected publisher discovered”, etc. So, unless and until Don Jr is indicted for violating an actual law I’m just not buying any of it.

20-Jun-20
Rod, I’ve read and listened to just about everything associated with ProPulica’s published story about this particular hunt. To sum up the information reported on the conduct of the hunt — A ProPublica reporter with a history of being unfavorable to both Don Jr and Hunting was approached by some Mongolian reporters from that Nations Capital who heard that Don Jr was in Mongolia hunting Argali Sheep.

After affirming that ProPublica would be interested in a story the reporters with no connection to the hunting area traveled to Bayan Olgii Province to see what they could find. Unbelievably, their sources for the hunt information and claims of “shot at night” and “special rifle with laser sight” were unidentified locals, with no way to validate they were anywhere near Don’s hunt, while sitting around a campfire and spoken to through an interpreter.

This appears to be just another anti-hunting hit-piece, but ProPublica was likely salivating as the Don Jr angle would ensure wide readership and the article picked up by more mainstream sources.

20-Jun-20
The ProPublica article referenced the argali as being "endangered" in the headline, which is factually incorrect. I feel badly for any adult who would cite such an article as proof of anything.

20-Jun-20
Jaquomo, sorry about taking so long to get back to you (I do have a life outside of the internet and Bowsite). Sleep through high school civics? Hell no, I might have though, if they'd taught it where I went to school. So, I'll have to rely on someone with your vast knowledge of how government works to enlighten me, as I'm a simple man. So when I got the check for $1,200 signed by President Trump, are you saying it wasn't really from him? That he had nothing to do with it? So, when he claims to have lowered taxes therefore reducing the government's source of income, was it Congress and not him that did it? In my simple mind, if you spend more than you get in income, you go further in debt. The US is $8 Trillion further in debt than it was 4 years ago, so that means that the government has spent $8 Trillion more than it has taken in. Doesn't the President have any say in lowering taxes, and increasing spending? For some reason I thought that the President got to make decisions like these, or at least give them his okay. Explain it for me, I really don't know how it works.

20-Jun-20
The President can only sign into law bills the House and Senate send him. That’s pretty simple even for the simple minded.

20-Jun-20
I heard they got their info on the hunt from some whacked out old hag on a street corner with some fictionalized dossier she had some Russians write up, trying to pass it off on any sucker who would listen....seems she found some....

Glad he tagged out! That's a hunt I'd hate to have to do twice..... =D

Jr paid for his hunt, not the government, and took a dandy. Any hunter bemoaning anyone's hunt because it was "too expensive" is not a hunter IMO. He doesn't take it seriously enough....

Money for security? Yeah. It's part of the gig. But it's not like they had to put more SS on the payroll for this hunt. And it's not like such travel isn't budgeted. As others said.... if it's REALLY the money (yeah,right...) and not pure spite and animosity.... take it out of the paycheck he doesn't accept and go stew in your bile over in a quiet corner somewhere. But it's not really about the money is it.....

Yeah, a weenie could sit at home all day and play video games or learn the piano but I kinda like non-weenies and non-weenies do stuff. Especially pure world class hunting adventure stuff that melt snowflakes at a glance.

This trip was worth every... single.... penny.... if for no other reason than the lasting entertainment of watching TDS afflicted never Trumper trolls screeching around with skirts over their heads and running into walls.... kinda puts a little glow in my heart....

Gotta love the left..... if it weren't for double standards they'd have no standards at all.....

Midwest, ROTFLMAO... that's the funniest MEME I've seen in a week.... heheheheh...

20-Jun-20
Sorry, Irishman, but everything you mention was done by Congress. Not Trump.

Edit: you are also confusing long term debt with budget deficit. The interest rate on long term debt right now is basically zero. That's partly why Congress was willing to borrow trillions for the stimulus bailouts. Historically, reducing taxes increases revenue to the federal government. This got thrown into the kitty litter with the economic destruction resulting from the Chinese virus, which nobody could predict. Also, let's not forget that the debt increased by over $14 trillion during Barry Soetero's 8 years, and we didn't have a national economic meltdown then.

24-Jun-20
Go back to Ireland, Irishman.

15-Jul-20

itshot's Link
apparently, there is a hunter in the biden offspring, too

but it looks like he is more of the "gatherer" type, or just a privileged lad looking out for his pops......whatever he is, he sure can bring home the bacon

only difference? his use of your money is fully justified and he didnt kill a defenseless goat

"The FOIA covered 1,987 days of the Obama presidency (July 1, 2014 thru Jan. 19, 2017 have not yet been produced), meaning Hunter Biden averaged a trip once every five days or so during the covered period. "

The Secret Service did not provide the cost figures for providing security for those trips, but it is likely to run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars since Hunter Biden went to places like Kenya, London, France, Spain and China, the newly released records show.

“Given the Burisma-Ukraine-China influence peddling scandals, Hunter Biden’s extensive international travel during the Obama-Biden presidency, including at least 5 trips to China, will raise additional questions,”

thanks for the eye opener, lovely, et al!!

18-Jul-20

Thunderflight 's embedded Photo
Thunderflight 's embedded Photo
You know whats even worse. Don Jr shooting a Triceratops!

18-Jul-20
75k in government spending is nothing. I am actually surprised it cost that much for OCONUS SS protection. I would have guessed 3 or 4 times that much. Most likely they only sent a couple of agents.

Id be willing to bet they required him to have the agents acompany him overseas.

18-Jul-20

19-Jul-20
LOL, Jack!

20-Jul-20
"Researchers say"...….. Oh ok! Must be legit! NOT.

21-Jul-20
"You want to play games with your friends, go for it. But pay for it. "

hahahhahahhahaha....they will, they will

22-Jul-20
"This is why I'm registered independent. The far left and right are full of SHIT".

Will Tell: The difference is, you have not seen the far right burning down the country.

22-Jul-20
Everyone is forgetting the $75K the was spent is not real $, just fiat which has no value, we are living in smoke and mirrors. Keep your own house in order and hunt on, the rest is just BS.

• Sitka Gear