Pop-r 14-Jun-20
nmwapiti 14-Jun-20
tkjwonta 16-Jun-20
Jasper 16-Jun-20
MtnHunter 16-Jun-20
nmwapiti 16-Jun-20
JLeMieux 16-Jun-20
13-Jun-20
I feel like this post belongs on an online dating site or something, but I just wanted to gauge if anyone would have any interest in sharing points for a WY general elk tag in 2021.

I will have 5 points for 2021 and I'm not sure I'll ever catch up to a LE unit that is better than the general tag. So if there are any bowsiters that have a hankering for hunting WY general elk next year, but don't have the points, let me know. We might be able to draw if you've got 0 points for 2021, but I think it would be a virtual guarantee if you've got 1 or more points. If anyone is interested, let me know and we'll see if it will work out.

13-Jun-20
I will have 1 going in next year. A bit far to think on right now... Still have a few draws to go this year!

14-Jun-20
Sorry Tavis to bring this up so far in advance, I know it's a long ways out, but with the lack of hunting seasons/hunting season posts, I thought it might be good to gauge interest now while everyone is sitting at home. Let me know if you're interested after the other draws finish up and you figure out your plans for the future.

14-Jun-20
Heck of an offer for sure! Will stay in touch!

14-Jun-20
I drew a general tag this year so will have zero points next year but good knowledge from this hunt. Also have hunted general before closer to Cody but trying to stay away from the grizzlies. I am a elk guide in Oregon also and have hunted elk for 30+ years,Fred

14-Jun-20
Nothing wrong with planning ahead!

I've ran my Wyo bow elk camp for quite a few years now.

I've got the Pa---crew coming in this fall and I drew with 1 pt.....

Keep in touch,

Robb

14-Jun-20
I have 6 and may be interested in doing something similar. I know what unit I want to hunt but need a resident guide if anyone has one and doesn't have enough/any points.

14-Jun-20
I will have one point next year and might take you up on that. I can get us into elk. How long are you planning to hunt? I am retired, so pretty flexible.

16-Jun-20
Thanks guys for the replies. Jason, unfortunately I'll probably only be able to hunt about a week. Being in education doesn't afford a ton of time off during the school year. But that doesn't preclude anyone else from hunting longer before/after.

16-Jun-20
Tyler,

If something happens and you don’t go until 2022 keep me in mind. I’ll have 6 points by then. I’m booked for an Alaskan caribou hunt in 21. I’ll be retiring in 6 months so will have plenty of time. Take care. John

16-Jun-20
I'm in! I've got 2 or 3 wyo points. Also have a pretty decent general area.

16-Jun-20
Tyler, no sweat. Happy to hunt with you whenever you can go. I can probably get there a week before and locate them for us. Just let me know if you want to pull the trigger.

16-Jun-20
I would probably take you up on it if this was for 2022. I think my buddy and I will be going in with 4 and 3 maybe.

• Sitka Gear