Scar Finga 07-Jul-20
Empty Freezer 07-Jul-20
JL 07-Jul-20
elvspec 07-Jul-20
Bwana 07-Jul-20
15-Jun-20

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo
So about this time last year I decided to give a bow away; never did I dream it would take off like it did. As a result of the kindness of other Bowsiter’s (ki-ke, The Rookie and one more who prefers to remain anonymous) two fine young men mired in tough family circumstances that were nothing short of heartbreaking were given a distraction that altered their lives. I’ve been blessed by archery and bow hunting for over 50 years and am excited to start the process again and see where God leads this year! I have another great Bear Archery bow, a fully equipped Bear Moment that I’d love to get in the hands of a deserving young person. This bow has an adjustable draw weight of 55 to 70 pounds and a draw length of 26.5 to 31 inches. It has a Trophy Ridge 7-pin React Pro sight, HXL drop away rest, 9” stabilizer and 2 piece quiver. I’m throwing in 1/2 dozen Carbon Express Maxima Red Badlands arrows, six Muzzy Merc broad heads, a TruFire Hardcore release, a pack of Rocky Mountain field points and some Nockturnal lighted nocks. This thing is ready to rock!!! In a perfect world I’m looking for a teenager or young person who hunts (or has expressed an interest in hunting) and doesn’t have or can’t afford a nice bow. If you know of a good candidate, send me their story (via EMail only please ([email protected]) ……name, age, location and a little history). If the person I choose lives close to Atlanta, Georgia, they’re welcome to come to my home and I’ll set the bow up for them and we’ll shoot a little. If they’re out of the area I’ll ship it all on my dime. Please note that this is not a youth bow meant for a kid….I want someone to be able to hunt with it this fall so they need to be able to pull 55 pounds or more comfortably and have a 26.5” draw or longer. So spread the word and I look forward to helping steer someone a little deeper into their enjoyment of God’s Great Outdoors (I’ll choose the winner in 3 or 4 weeks). Thanks. #blessedbybowhunting #godsgreatoutdoors #payitforward

15-Jun-20

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

15-Jun-20

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

15-Jun-20

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

15-Jun-20

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

15-Jun-20

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

15-Jun-20
Outstanding

15-Jun-20
Awesome!! Good on you!! Shawn

15-Jun-20
Mighty nice of ya!!!!!! Well done sir!

15-Jun-20
Great to see. Thanks sir!

15-Jun-20
What a generous offer... good stuff.

15-Jun-20
Way cool Jasper, God Bless You!

15-Jun-20
Well done Jasper....

15-Jun-20
Awesome! Looking forward to how this turns out!

15-Jun-20
I'm like Treeline in looking forward to how this works out, what a wonderful thing you are doing for some young future Hunter. A lot of great people here on Bowsite.

Kurt

15-Jun-20
Collective change starts at individual level and you are living proof. God bless you!

15-Jun-20
Thanks for your generosity. I would like to hear how this works out.

15-Jun-20
Jasper, this is a great thing you've done and are doing. Does the candidate need to be a right handed shooter?

15-Jun-20
Jasper- you are truly passing it on and the best among us.

15-Jun-20

15-Jun-20
Thanks guys for the kind remarks, it’s the least I can do.

Tom, yes it’s a RH bow

15-Jun-20
Outstanding!

15-Jun-20
Very generous of you to give such an outstanding bow away.

15-Jun-20
You’re a good man Jasper! Well done!

15-Jun-20
This is great, very nice of you John!

15-Jun-20
Wonderful gesture.

16-Jun-20
With all the "stuff" going on it this crazy world right now -- way to step up, good on you.

I agree, would be great if you could / would post some info on the results.

16-Jun-20
Great stuff!

16-Jun-20
Very nice. What a great thing you are doing. God Bless.

16-Jun-20
This is awesome! You're a good man Jasper.

16-Jun-20
A wonderful gesture indeed. Making a positive impact for our youth. Thanks for doing this Jasper - well done.

16-Jun-20
Well done....AGAIN, Jasper!! Very generous and considerate gesture on your part!

16-Jun-20
Absolutely awesome, sir!

16-Jun-20
Well done Sir....but it sounds like you already know the blessing of giving!

16-Jun-20
Thanks guys very much for the nice comments! I will absolutely keep y’all updated as this plays out!

16-Jun-20
Wow, that’s absolutely awesome. Jasper is a generous man. I know first hand how the last one he donated affected a young mans life in a positive way. Thanks again Jasper.

17-Jun-20
The smile on the young man's face who won my older bow in a kid's drawing at a CBA banquet, can still be seen. I know your generous gift will have a positive influence for years to come. Nicely done. my best, Paul

17-Jun-20
Cool stuff Jasper! What a great thing to offer.

17-Jun-20

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
Jasper!

What an incredible thing you started!! The kid in these pics was living in a dumpster fire of a home life when he received this gear from a guy he (or I) never met. He heard me tell the kids story and less than a week later the packages started coming. This kid needed to buy NOTHING to start bowhunting! High end bow, sight, tight spot quiver, arrows, release, broadheads, hats, knife....I'm telling you that the kit was incredibly complete! I enrolled him in the hunter safety program where he received certs for archery, shotgun and rifle. He was at my house no less than 3 days/week, learning how to shoot. On weekends, with my other boys, we went to my farm to hang stands, trim trails and shooting lanes and learn a bit about reading sign, understand importance of wind direction, etc. He was off his rocker on opening day of archery season! He saw a bunch of deer, but didnt loose an arrow. He was very careful about waiting for the right shot. I got him out 4 or 5 times last fall. He saw deer every time, but did not loose an arrow. He is now absolutely addicted!!

All thanks to the generous heart of a guy that loves the Lord, loves bowhunting and loved on this kid without ever meeting him. I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to be along for the ride!!

This stuff is the best of Bowsite on display!!

17-Jun-20
Opening the boxes of stuff! I could not beleive how much stuff this guy sent. Even sent an "experienced" knife with a really nice note...

17-Jun-20
GREAT stuff guys! THIS is what Bowsite is all about! : )

17-Jun-20
Dang it Steve, took 3 attempts to finish your post with my eyes watering up. Look at what all you’ve done for that young man, what a mentor you are sir. Yea, myself and Mr. Anonymous sent a couple of bows but YOU are that young man’s hero! I can’t wait to see how this bow season turns out for him. Thanks and God bless

17-Jun-20

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo

17-Jun-20
Good people here.

17-Jun-20
Very good , great way to give back

18-Jun-20
Well done??

18-Jun-20
Kudos to you sir!.. I havent been on here in quiet some time, but it is so refreshing to see this post as soon as I get back on here...its nice to see such an awesome gesture and I truly hope it will influence a life change for some young person....

Thank you for the effort you are putting forth with this!

24-Jun-20
Jasper needs more help in giving this bow away. Please think of someone special that could benefit from this offer. Thx

28-Jun-20
That's wonderful!

05-Jul-20
Still looking for a good candidate! Thanks!

07-Jul-20
P&Y has kindly offered to send out the giveaway info with their next newsletter this week!

07-Jul-20
You gentlemen are a true inspiration! Thanks for sharing!!!

God Bless!!

07-Jul-20
Pretty amazing bunch of humans on this site. You guys have taught me well in bowhuntin and now in life. True inspirations. (For the most part) :)

07-Jul-20
This is a great thing. I hope someone is keeping track of the young people that have been helped out like this. It would be cool to see "the rest of the story" of these young folks a few years down the road and see how things turned out for them. They may even join the BS community??

07-Jul-20
Very cool. Way to pay it forward!

07-Jul-20
So very awesome gents!

• Sitka Gear