elkmtngear 16-Jun-20
buckfevered 16-Jun-20
APauls 16-Jun-20
Sivart 16-Jun-20
Foamkilr 16-Jun-20
carcus 17-Jun-20
grossklw 17-Jun-20
16-Jun-20
I had one with the quick lock that did not work correctly. I called them they said send it and would replace it. I guess it was a known issue with ones from year mine was made. I told them it was in middle of season and did not want to be without. They sent me a new one and said mail old one back when I received new one. I think I had to give them my debt card in case I did not mail back. They were very easy to work with and it is a great product.

16-Jun-20
Excellent quiver and company!

16-Jun-20
Great product and service!

16-Jun-20
Blackgold, TightSpot, and Ripcord. There isn't better customer service in the business.

16-Jun-20
I own 4 of them! Great company! If their customer service is the same as MBG's then it is damn tough to beat. I've used MBG customer service a couple times and they are amazing!

16-Jun-20
Just had a similar experience about a month ago, TightSpot's warranty is ironclad, their service has been great !

16-Jun-20
As many above, had a minor issue. Sent it in, they replaced it. Even called to ask my Camo color choice as they couldn’t match the returned one’s Camo. Great company!

16-Jun-20
Ya, they're awesome.

16-Jun-20
I ran one over with my truck a few years ago. They sent me a new one no questions asked. I actually felt bad for it.

16-Jun-20
Spot hog, hamskea, tightspot. Top companies in the industry. No one compares to them or their customer service.

17-Jun-20
Even if their CS sucked I'd still have a tightspot, soooo much better than anything else out there

17-Jun-20
My experience with MBG as well. Couple minor issues were fixed within 48 hours.

• Sitka Gear