Old School 17-Jun-20
BOHUNTER09 17-Jun-20
walks with a gimp 17-Jun-20
Predeter 17-Jun-20
jensbear 17-Jun-20
Bou'bound 18-Jun-20
spike78 18-Jun-20
17-Jun-20
I'm old school I guess. I've shot these same broadheads for the past 20+ years and have never had one come apart. I might have to replace a blade or 2 after hitting a rib cage but that's it. Have always recovered the animals, always get a pass through and they leave nice blood trails (I shoot mostly whitetails). In all the other broadhead posts, I don't think I have seen 1 person mention they still shoot these broadheads anymore.

I'm just curious on why their isn't more love for this broadhead??

17-Jun-20
I still shoot the 100 grain muzzy - reliable, tough and get pass throughs as well.

17-Jun-20
100 grain work great. Hard to market if it’s not the latest and greatest. Still among the best.

17-Jun-20
Been shooting them for around 30 years, recently up graded to MX3's. They fly a little better.

17-Jun-20
Used to love them but had issues getting them to spin after Feradyne bought them so I switched.

17-Jun-20
I've been shooting them for years, love the 125 grain 3 blade. Same as FF, swap out the dull blades with new and they are ready to go. Also had a few bent tips upon a pass thru or a mmmmmmmiss....but just swap that tip out also, just like the blade. I had a ferrule "bend" once, after a pass thru, but that was only once in a lot of years.

18-Jun-20
more love for cut on contact.

18-Jun-20
No reason to use aluminum ferrules anymore when their are steel ones like Slick Trick. Muzzy is probably all China junk now.

• Sitka Gear