wyliecoyote 19-Jun-20
17-Jun-20
Anyone have experience with these?

18-Jun-20

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Huntcell 's embedded Photo

Huntcell 's Link
This kind of rokon?

Seen a guy in iowa last fall , he wouldn’t shut up about it , absolutely loved in steep bluff country and on his annual Co elk hunt.

18-Jun-20
Thats a very personal question

18-Jun-20
I had one. It would go in some amazing places but it was work to keep it upright. Going slow through tough ground or mud you need to walk with it with you feet unless your balance is much better than mine. I had been intrigued with these machines since I was young so after using mine for awhile it sat in the shed and last year I gave it to a local farmer who had a son that could tinker on it. I can't say that I was unhappy with it but it was not a go to machine.

18-Jun-20
I had one and sold it. The ROKON 2x2 is well suited for single track trails or breaking trail through dense woods. The ROKON does require more riding skill than a quad. Any dirt bike skills will help but I found it nearly impossible to stand up on a ROKON with their foot peg location. Mine was an older Trail-Breaker model and the only suspension was a couple seat springs. It really comes down to your needs. I find a regular quad faster, more useful, more comfortable and obviously have more carrying capacity. But the ROKON takes up much less space in the pickup bed or on the trailer or in the garage.

19-Jun-20
To loud you will never sneak up on a animal within a half mile.

19-Jun-20
3arrows they say the new 4 stroke ones are very quiet

19-Jun-20
Jay Leno's YouTube about it

https://youtu.be/VsisDO9IUYs

19-Jun-20
If you are looking for convenience of being able to put on a hitch haul and get pretty much anywhere, they are the ticket. If you are looking for comfort go a different route. Also if you plan on taking it to different elevations I would also suggest being a little bit handy with wrenches as they are/were a carbureted motor. I had just bought 2 carb's with different jets and would swap them out. Also would not recommend having on your hitch haul without a cover. Had it rain a good bit on the way to Idaho and then froze in the mountains. The next morning i had a frozen throttle cable. Wasn't a very enjoyable experience trying to ride around half throttle most of the morning.

If I lived in the mountains and hunted alone most of the time I would own one again.

19-Jun-20
I have had 2 of them.....like everyone says, they will go more places than I have nerve (or skill) to try !! The suspension is minimal so the ride is rough and the motors are sorta ratty sounding....If they had a 200cc Honda 4 stroke with the tranny...I would buy one again. The stock tranny is one speed at a time...need to stop to shift to another speed. Going uphill and not even needing to lean forward any is an amazing thing!! I have seen Honda conversions but I am not that mechanically gifted to attempt the transplant. Joe

• Sitka Gear