Buffalo1 22-Jun-20
Paul@thefort 22-Jun-20
BWBOW 22-Jun-20
Shug 22-Jun-20
Buffalo1 22-Jun-20
Paul@thefort 22-Jun-20
Jaquomo 22-Jun-20
22-Jun-20
Who has used and what was your experience- What lb. bow, what animals hunted, arrow flight, blood trail, penetration, sharpness retention, etc. Tks

22-Jun-20

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Not a two blade but the 125 gr vented, steel, three blade on elk last year. Mathews bow set at 64#, good blood trail although I saw the elk go down in 40 yards, Good sharpness retention and easy to re sharp. Good arrow flight although the shot distance was only 18 yards. Arrow hit just in front of left hip elk quartering away, and traveled to right shoulder and just poked out 4 inches. Not a fan of two blade BH because of the lack of hole size in and out but at this same range and angle/placement, the same results with a two blade,wound have been achieved. my best, Paul

22-Jun-20

BWBOW's embedded Photo
BWBOW's embedded Photo
Shot was s little over 40 yds. 125 grain 2 blade vented Complete pass thru dont think it slowed down. 70# 330 ibo bow at 28" draw. Easton axis 340 arrow. She went maybe 40-50 yes stopped stood a second and fell over

22-Jun-20
I bought some recently... haven’t shot them at anything but foam I’m hoping to let the air out of a moose in September. They fly great though.

Edit... I was speaking of 3 blade vented

22-Jun-20
I’ve killed hogs with this head and got great blood trailA. Killed kudu (pass thru @ 17 yds). Never found a speck of blood and animal dropped about 120 yds. Tracker saw animal drop. Neither side of animal was blooded - thought animal may have died from heart attack or something.

They fly like a dart out of my bow. In fact, they fly with better accuracy than my 3-blade vented VPA’s.

I’m just debating about the blood trail issue. I just in a quandary !! That’s why I want other people’s experience or knowledge of the performance of this BH. Tks

22-Jun-20
Greg, that has been my experience with two blades. Not a great blood trail but they surely can kill an animal.

22-Jun-20
Mature whitetail, muley and bull elk. Passthrough on the deer, shot the bull quartering to at 7 yards, broke a rib on entry and took out the plumbing, stopped back in the stomach. 56# compound with a 425 grain arrow package.

• Sitka Gear