Contributors to this thread:
KSflatlander 23-Jun-20
LINK 23-Jun-20
KSflatlander 23-Jun-20
bburen 23-Jun-20
23-Jun-20

KSflatlander's embedded Photo
KSflatlander's embedded Photo
Who has made homemade targets and how are they working out? I made an elk target based on a post here on Bowsite. The life-size elk target is made out of one 4x8 sheet of plywood with a bag target in the vitals. Having one to scale to help me with field judging since I don't get to see elk around KS much. Fun to shoot at.

23-Jun-20
Good job!

23-Jun-20
Very nice. I just hope you find an elk with a piece of blue tape stuck on the ten ring. ;) I like to draw a pencil mark on 3 d targets where I want to hit. I can’t see it from a distance but after I shot I can measure up my shooting. I think it helps me pick a spot since not many critters are walking around with a 10 ring stamped on them. Again nice job on the target.

23-Jun-20
Yeah, if I could actually find an elk with blue tape...that actually made me laugh out loud Link. Thanks for that. I hope I can actually just find an elk. I put the tape on there for a few weeks to make sure I don't need to micro adjust my sights. It will come off after I'm 100% confident in my sight pins.

23-Jun-20
very nice!

• Sitka Gear