Glunt@work 23-Jun-20
WapitiBob 23-Jun-20
WapitiBob 23-Jun-20
Beendare 23-Jun-20
t-roy 23-Jun-20
Z Barebow 23-Jun-20
WapitiBob 23-Jun-20
23-Jun-20
Ive been building my own turkey calls for a while and wanting to start building my own elk calls. Im wanting to use a dome style frame such as the palate frame from rocky mountain elk calls or the dome frame from phelps. does anyone know where you can get a frames in that style?

23-Jun-20
Not sure of they have the domes but you might look at Brookside game calls. They sell frames, latex, etc.

23-Jun-20
I believe the dome frame is patented by rocky mt and licensed to primos. I doubt they’re available.

23-Jun-20
I believe the dome frame is patented by rocky mt and licensed to primos. I doubt they’re available.

23-Jun-20
No law against making your own calls.

Thin Aluminum sheet metal frame. Make a steel die to cut the frames. Cut the fabric plates and latex, bend and compress the frame.

Sure you will need to experiment on latex and tension that you like....you single guys gotta have some old condoms around somewhere......

23-Jun-20

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Might call Vandelay Industries. Not sure if they carry the domes, but, the best latex in the business!....Ask for George

JK...I couldn’t resist;-)

23-Jun-20
Beendare- The ribbed ones might have a unique sound. I hope AllAround doesn’t use the lubricated condoms. Yuk!

23-Jun-20

• Sitka Gear