JTreeman 24-Jun-20
krieger 04-Jul-20
altitude sick 05-Jul-20
krieger 05-Jul-20
krieger 05-Jul-20
Boreal 05-Jul-20
t-roy 06-Jul-20
24-Jun-20
I do a varmint trip or two every year, time permitting. Had a great shoot in WY last week. Five varmint rifles in various chamberings/calibers are the mainstay, but I always take my bow. Got a few with the Gunny this year. Most of them got back down the hole, but this one stayed up for a photo opportunity.

Element arrows, Wasp Jakhammer, 43 yds. Pretty round of my shot placement and yes JT, that's EXACTLY where I was holding, lol.

24-Jun-20
The good thing about the “void” on a prairie dog, is that it overlaps the kill zone!

Nice shooting, krieger!

24-Jun-20
Small game is some of my favorite game to bow hunt. Mighty nice shot placement btw!

24-Jun-20
Shoot enough arrows and you get lucky sometimes I guess ;)

—Jim

04-Jul-20
You got me there....lol. This was actually the first attempt of the trip. Beginners luck.

05-Jul-20

altitude sick's embedded Photo
altitude sick's embedded Photo
Had a little tunnel rat safari yesterday. I have a perpetual crop of ground hogs digging under my barns.

05-Jul-20
Nice !!

I have a couple of Old Dominion Terriers that keep our GH population down. I did shoot one in the woodpile that kept giving them the slip.

05-Jul-20

I have a male and a female, they work well together until its dead, then it's a tussle to see who gets the biggest piece, lol.

05-Jul-20
Nice looking dogs!

06-Jul-20
You rent those dogs out, krieger?! We’re having a heck of a time keeping the dang things from tunneling under a shed! Seems like there’s a lot more groundhogs now than I ever remember.

• Sitka Gear