Lone Wolf 09-Jul-20
SteveB 09-Jul-20
Lumis17 09-Jul-20
T Mac 09-Jul-20
joehunter 11-Jul-20
Shaft2Long 12-Jul-20
T Mac 12-Jul-20
25-Jun-20
Got a message about a BowTech bow coming out this summer called the Guardian. Is this a mid priced bow? I see that Hoyt has the Torrex and it's priced around $600. Maybe BowTech is wanting to compete at that price level?

25-Jun-20
I heard It’s a Realm. Not like the 07 guardian

26-Jun-20
I saw a pic on AT it looks like a realm, which is a considerably better bow than the old guardian, just as quiet and way more tunable and adjustable

26-Jun-20

26-Jun-20
I had the Guardian. When my son got out of the Marine Corps, I had it gone through with new string and gave it to him. I took a lot of whitetail, a bear , and hogs with it. He still hunts with it and it's an awesome bow. The only problem I had with it was if you creeped any with it, it would pull you in. Definitely wasn't a mid-level bow.

I upgraded to the Experience, which I currently use. Recently looked at the RevoltX .Don't need a new one, but I may take a look. Long as I don't shoot it, I'm OK. That's how they get ya!

09-Jul-20
I was waiting on comments from yesterdays reveal. Anything?

09-Jul-20
I'm not giving up my Carbon Icon.

09-Jul-20
Saw this on Lancaster’s site in the New Arrivals section:

https://www.lancasterarchery.com/2020-bowtech-guardian-compound-bow.html

09-Jul-20
I just bought one for my son’s 16th birthday yesterday! It is a sweet rig and he loves it. It’s a limited edition Realm Guardian edition with Stars and Stripes on the limbs. My primary bow is the ‘07 Guardian. When you purchase the bow a portion of the proceeds go to a charity of your choice Horses for Heroes or PTSD foundation.

11-Jul-20
Wrong thread

12-Jul-20
A guy asks about a specific bow, gets a lot of info on other bows.

12-Jul-20

T Mac's embedded Photo
T Mac's embedded Photo
My son loves it. We went back to get some accessories and he’s dialed in.

• Sitka Gear