Inshart 28-Jun-20
pirogue 28-Jun-20
bigmartbowhunter 28-Jun-20
bigmartbowhunter 28-Jun-20
APauls 29-Jun-20
Chuckster 30-Jun-20
Chuckster 30-Jun-20
28-Jun-20
looking for suggestions bow holder for front of quad. I have used the koplin and don't like how it holds the bow. thought about a hard case, looked at bowkaddy. What system works the best for you to secure and protect your bow. I have a halon 6 bow.

28-Jun-20
soft case and a bungee cord or two

28-Jun-20
Thanks, I just bought a hard case, soft case with bungies compresses my fmj to much.

28-Jun-20

JohnMC's embedded Photo
JohnMC's embedded Photo
This is only pic I could find on phone. But what I did was buy a cheap hard case. Mount two pieces of a 2x4 on front with U bolts then drill 4 wood screws with big washers through case into 2x4 under the foam in case. Has worked well for years if want to take of it is 4 screws.

28-Jun-20
We strap down our hard cases on the front with cords - holds the bows nice and secure.

28-Jun-20
Basically what JohnMC did. Bought extra foam, made cutouts for quiver and stabilizer. Everything rides cushioned and doesn’t move.

28-Jun-20
Thanks for the replys and Ideas.

28-Jun-20
Thanks for the replys and Ideas.

29-Jun-20
I just use the "V" style rubber gun holder and it works awesome. grabs it towards each end of the riser.

30-Jun-20

Chuckster's embedded Photo
I love the mad dog bow holders. I have a soft sided bow case cover that I will fit over the splined portion of the holders, keeping all weather out. This is my first year with this bow and I had to move the bases on the rack. When I get the cover redone, I will post a pic.

30-Jun-20

• Sitka Gear