ESP 01-Jul-20
Jaquomo 01-Jul-20
milnrick 01-Jul-20
WV Mountaineer 01-Jul-20
Tgun46 02-Jul-20
txhunter58 02-Jul-20
ESP 10-Jul-20
30-Jun-20
ALPS OUTDOORZ has a "special" happening right now that may interest some of you.

Their E-Newsletter has a 50% discount available for use. I just ordered a the new CONTENDER X (lists for $229) for $115.

The promo code is WELCOME50

FWIW the newsletter is pretty good too.

Rick

30-Jun-20
Nice! A few things out of stock, but 50% off is good!

30-Jun-20
I can attest to their bino harness. Pretty good and sturdy, and only $30 after discount!

01-Jul-20
Thanks. I have a new pack heading my way. Hybrid x

01-Jul-20
I have several of their packs and very happy with all. The Traverse X has been my go-to day pack for hunting for the past four years.

01-Jul-20
I bought the Allure (their Ladies pack) for Lady Bowhunter last year and she loves it. I bought a different pack for myself and learned about the Contender X at ATA. Can't wait for it to get here.

01-Jul-20
For the money they are hard to beat. And, will get the job done. While they aren’t a Kifaru, I hunted an alps pack for 3 years. It carried every thing I killed. My dad and a couple buds still use them. They pack multiple deer apiece every year with no problems.

02-Jul-20
Thank you, needed a new frame pack. Picked up the commander frame for $60.

02-Jul-20
Thanks! Been looking for a replacement daypack. Figured the discount would be good for only one item but I ordered 3 and discount was for all 3! One for me and 2 for gifts. :-)

10-Jul-20
I just received the hybrid X. For the price I’m very impressed.

• Sitka Gear