hawkeye in PA 02-Jul-20
dennis 02-Jul-20
AH 08-Jul-20
01-Jul-20

Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
Lane trimmer?
Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
Lane trimmer?
Ha! This sucker was just over my house here in Ohio. Good thing I wasn’t sitting in my stand over the power lines!

Impressive machine.

01-Jul-20
Holy crap! I thought my Stihl 360 was a beast ;-)

01-Jul-20
Dang... that thing is a monster!!!

01-Jul-20
Wonder how much that thing cost. I bet it's quite expensive per hour for them to provide the service.

01-Jul-20
Is that the new “Hueyman” XL??!!

You need to get an adapter for the copter so you can interseed rye and/or brassicas while you’re at it!

01-Jul-20
I’ve watched them work a few times - my dad was a helicopter pilot for 30 years and told me those guys were crazy!

Very skilled pilot for sure.

Lee

01-Jul-20
How to disperse a crowd of rioters:

01-Jul-20
I saw one of those in a James Bond movie

01-Jul-20

01-Jul-20
I've seen those things go to town making tree lines. IMO...the craziest helo slingers are heli-loggers in the mountains.

01-Jul-20
Wonder if Summits warranty covers that?

01-Jul-20
I had a crewman ask if they could land one in my yard last summer. They left it there for about a week over nights and over one weekend. Turns out the pilot had an article in that months Bowhunter Magazine about scouting for whitetails. Impressive piece of equipment. It runs on a gas powered motor with a remote control operated from the cockpit. The blades are driven by belts. There is a quick disconnect the pilot can pull if the apparatus gets hung up, and can’t be freed. He said he had never had use it.

01-Jul-20
I’m with Ike. Looks like it would be very effective for crowd control... Could have cleaned up that mess in Seattle in no time...

02-Jul-20
I have a friend who was sitting a stand in late Blackpowder season in while one of these worked by within 50 yards at times. She took a decent buck while the chopper was still working within a few hundred yards

02-Jul-20
Take that sucker downtown where the protesters are rioting - that would shut them down real quick!

02-Jul-20

dennis's embedded Photo
dennis's embedded Photo
This what I use.....

02-Jul-20
Those spinning blades will scare the chit out of you if your hunting over the knoll!! One thing to hear a helicopter but those blades are loud. And I'm kind of use to them. We also had a contractor trimming right of way that "dropped" one of those. Another story.....

02-Jul-20
I'm sure it would be quite the surprise

08-Jul-20

AH's Link

• Sitka Gear