JL 03-Jul-20
oldlongdraw 03-Jul-20
Lee 03-Jul-20
carcus 04-Jul-20
bwk 04-Jul-20
jstephens61 05-Jul-20
bwk 06-Jul-20
02-Jul-20
Possibly buying a new bow in the next month or so and narrowed it down to a Elite Ritual 33 or a BowTech Realm SS. Looking at 70# bows, 29” draw. Headed to a shop next week to shoot both, but figured it might be good to hear what y’all had to say about these 2 bows. Not 10 other bows, only the BowTech and Elite. Thanks for playing along.

02-Jul-20
Curious how you narrowed it down without shooting anything?

02-Jul-20
Messed with a Realm SR6 the other day and liked the way it felt in my hand. Thought the draw was a little harsh for me, but liked the fit and balance. I’ve shot a Ritual 35 and liked it, but looking for a shorter ATA bow. Have 2 E35s right now. Both bows fit the bill at 33” with 6” brace. Both risers fit my hand. Now time to shoot.

02-Jul-20
What’s your draw length? I’m 30-1/4 and wouldn’t touch a 33” bow.

02-Jul-20

02-Jul-20
It’s 29 1/2”. A 29 bow + D loop. Looking for a tree stand bow. Will keep the 35s for hunting out west.

02-Jul-20
Have owned the Ritual 33 since it first came out in 2016 (I think). No interested in any other bow. It has all the qualities I look for in a hunting bow- quiet, smooth draw, solid back wall, easy to set up, have had no tuning issues, balanced, good overall length and a comfortable grip.

It is not a fire ball, speed bow, but it produces reasonable speeds.

02-Jul-20
You really aren’t gaining anything moving to a 2” in shorter bow. Never been in a tree stand situation that a shorter bow was required. I shoot a elite v37. But if you must have a 33” bow I’d stay with elite. I like the draw cycles and am a fan of the v grip. Only thing I really like about bowtech is the cam systems tune ability. Ultimately the choice is yours...

02-Jul-20
Nobody can tell you. Sight both in and buy the one that groups best for you. Forget "smooth", draw cycle, noise, etc and you'll let the bow pick you.

03-Jul-20
You really need to check out the PSE models that have the evolve cam system. I shot Elite for years. Had accident with my elite totaly my fault, but needed a bow as deer season was in. Bought the Pse React and havent shot the elite since.

03-Jul-20
I’d go with Bowtech since Elite warranty is a joke. Terrible company IMO.

03-Jul-20
Realm SS. Friend has the same bow and loves it ! Great shooter. I’ve got the Bowtech Experience and can’t come up with a reason to buy a new bow but the Realm SS would be the one if I did.

03-Jul-20
This may be of interest....especially for a treestand hunter. All of the APA bows have the limb hanger fangs built into the riser. I don't think any other bow manufacture has a built in tool center on their bows. For you power shooters....pay attention to the end of the vid.

03-Jul-20
I shot Hoyts for years until my Bowtech Experience. Am now shooting Bowtech Realm at 30" draw length. Shoots great and easy to tune.

03-Jul-20
I read the comment about not gaining anything in a tree stand with a 2” decrease in size. I shoot an E35 and love how it shoots but when I’m in the stand and it is bitter cold and hands tucked in my waist muff the E35 is a bit too tall to tuck neatly under my muff when I’m standing there. 32 - 33” would do the trick. Wish I’d have realized it before I bought the 35...

04-Jul-20
Get the realmss, more tunable, I have not shot one but I had a bowtech SR6 for a while, very nice bow

04-Jul-20
We carry both in our shop. Its hard to beat the smooth draw of that Realm SS. Have to be honest and say the Rituals didn't sell real well against our Primes and Bowtechs….

05-Jul-20
Kirk, where’s your shop located?

06-Jul-20
Quincy

• Sitka Gear