wildwilderness 04-Jul-20
Empty Freezer 04-Jul-20
Whocares 05-Jul-20
Bloodtrail 05-Jul-20
wildwilderness 05-Jul-20
Bloodtrail 05-Jul-20
ground hunter 05-Jul-20
03-Jul-20
Who is running a nose kisser? Is anyone running the Noser without a peep?? I’m strongly considering peepless

03-Jul-20
Why bother with a kisser? Just touch the string to your nose. And I think the peep is important. Can have the string to your nose and forget to look through the peep in your excitement and looking at the pin, looking past the peep on the left. You will shoot way left. I think without a peep you may have that pin all over the place. Need the peep. Why wouldn't you? My take on it anyway. By the way, I use a kisser for the corner of my mouth. So string to nose, kisser in mouth corner, looking through the peep. Three points of control. We won't even get into my broken nose that points to the left! Adds to the challenge!

03-Jul-20
The peep is one of the most important components of your aiming system. Peep alignment(centre peep around sight housing) nose tip touching String, string to the corner of the mouth, and a solid consistent anchor...so in short, don’t sell the peep short! :)

04-Jul-20
I’ve shot peepless before without issue when I was younger and shot more. Consistency is key. Going from a peep to no peep for hunting is liberating.

04-Jul-20
Ohiohunter, that’s funny! It wouldn’t work for me, but knock yourself out and good luck man!

04-Jul-20
that is my set up peep less on one and no sights on the other. can shoot 60yrds no problems..

04-Jul-20
I am runnin a corner of the mouth kisser That is all I have ever ran

04-Jul-20
Bou, check out the nose button. I’ll admit being skeptical until I drew one. For some it may be more consistent. My intentions are to eliminate my peep, in efforts to go peepless with just a kisser didn’t reproduce the accuracy I once had in my youth. Multiple factors contributing to that, but hoping to find what I had lost with a new technique.

04-Jul-20

wildwilderness's embedded Photo
wildwilderness's embedded Photo
I have a few friends who really like the Bowmar nose button. I haven’t tried it yet. I don’t plan to have it replace my peep though.

Try it and see how you shoot is all can say

04-Jul-20
i use the Bowmar Nose Button and its one more thing that gives me consistency when i shoot. I put it on about 3 months ago.

05-Jul-20
Looks potentially painful! Nose and whiskers! :)

05-Jul-20
My string doesn’t touch my nose. But I imagine for the guys that it does, the nose button would work fine.

05-Jul-20
“My string doesn’t touch my nose”

Is that correct form? Every professional, athletes I’ve noticed does.... what’s your form like? Draw length and anchor?

05-Jul-20

Bloodtrail's embedded Photo
Not even close to my nose..... :)
Bloodtrail's embedded Photo
Not even close to my nose..... :)
I’m 6’2”. Anchor is in the corner of my mouth, with a small brass kisser. 30” draw with a D loop. I could really go another 1/2” but I keep it there.

I would have to tip my head forward, which is incorrect form for me to touch the string. Most people have draws too long.....and it’s easy for them to touch their nose. ;)

05-Jul-20
I am like Bou.. obviously he is squared away ......have not tried it yet, but saw it

• Sitka Gear