Dino 03-Jul-20
Dino 04-Jul-20
Bou'bound 04-Jul-20
wildwilderness 04-Jul-20
Empty Freezer 04-Jul-20
Whocares 05-Jul-20
wildwilderness 05-Jul-20
03-Jul-20
Why bother with a kisser? Just touch the string to your nose. And I think the peep is important. Can have the string to your nose and forget to look through the peep in your excitement and looking at the pin, looking past the peep on the left. You will shoot way left. I think without a peep you may have that pin all over the place. Need the peep. Why wouldn't you? My take on it anyway. By the way, I use a kisser for the corner of my mouth. So string to nose, kisser in mouth corner, looking through the peep. Three points of control. We won't even get into my broken nose that points to the left! Adds to the challenge!

03-Jul-20
The peep is one of the most important components of your aiming system. Peep alignment(centre peep around sight housing) nose tip touching String, string to the corner of the mouth, and a solid consistent anchor...so in short, don’t sell the peep short! :)

04-Jul-20
Ohiohunter, that’s funny! It wouldn’t work for me, but knock yourself out and good luck man!

04-Jul-20
I am runnin a corner of the mouth kisser That is all I have ever ran

04-Jul-20

wildwilderness's embedded Photo
wildwilderness's embedded Photo
I have a few friends who really like the Bowmar nose button. I haven’t tried it yet. I don’t plan to have it replace my peep though.

Try it and see how you shoot is all can say

04-Jul-20
i use the Bowmar Nose Button and its one more thing that gives me consistency when i shoot. I put it on about 3 months ago.

05-Jul-20
Looks potentially painful! Nose and whiskers! :)

05-Jul-20
“My string doesn’t touch my nose”

Is that correct form? Every professional, athletes I’ve noticed does.... what’s your form like? Draw length and anchor?

• Sitka Gear