DL 06-Jul-20
yooper89 06-Jul-20
APauls 07-Jul-20
coelker 07-Jul-20
wkochevar 07-Jul-20
JohnMC 08-Jul-20
Will 08-Jul-20
06-Jul-20
Episode. Guyana’s Wild Jungles The overview of episodes is going all over the world to harvest native foods their way and then cook them. In Guyana his guide shows him how to make arrows so they can go hunting at night after arrowana, A native fish. They made arrows the way people have done there for years. Finding the right tree, cutting the stalk for arrows and then heat treating them and straightening them over a fire. Good show.

06-Jul-20
Decent show. He bow hunts on Hawaii though I don’t think he was successful. I believe he does some rifle hunting in Tasmania or New Zealand too. Ramsay seems like a pretty humble guy on this show compared to his other stuff.

07-Jul-20
He's a smart man who understands the entertainment industry. He created a certain persona for certain shows. That same persona wouldn't work in this one. I watched one on youtube where he caught puffins or something flying beside a cliff in a super long net. Killed his own by hand and they cooked em. Very interesting.

07-Jul-20
I want to start watching that program for sure...

07-Jul-20
Who's the guy (British chef) on "Farming the Wild" I think it's called. Don't really watch the outdoor networks anymore but happened to catch this show twice now and like it. Solid, non-ego boosting hunting, etc., combined with incredibly interesting cooking sessions with whatever they just harvested. give it a go.

08-Jul-20
I watch the first 3 episodes tonight. Good show.

08-Jul-20
Sounds good, that's an entertaining show. That Hawaii one noted above was good.

• Sitka Gear