bowhunter24 25-Aug-20
midwest 25-Aug-20
T Mac 25-Aug-20
JAW 26-Aug-20
HuntSeeker 26-Aug-20
Jasper 26-Aug-20
Adventurewriter 26-Aug-20
07-Jul-20
I see there are a lot of leftover tags for Wyoming Antelope in unit 23 type 2 so was wondering if anyone knows of a top rate outfitter in that area that could be recommended so I could try and draw a leftover? I assume there are no over the counter tags available in Wyoming either? Looks like I may not be able to go to Canada for my Moose hunt I have had booked for 2 years unless by some miracle the border opens. I really want to go on an out of state hunt.

07-Jul-20
Give Bob a call at Pronghorn Paradise, he'll take good care of you. 724-331-5810

09-Jul-20
Anyone know anything about an Antelope outfitter Calvin Taylor out of Gillette? Was referred to him by Doug Miller who also outfits out of Gillette but is full this year. there are over 700 tags in 23 that I can buy after the leftover tag so no issues on a tag only now to find the right outfitter.

11-Jul-20
South Fork Outfitters

11-Jul-20
Zebra killer and I are headed to Pronghorn Paradise. This will be my first trip for antelope but Zebra has hunted with them in the past. Going to be an awesome week of hunting.

11-Jul-20
I second south fork, they focus on rifle but do take bowhunters

12-Jul-20

Zebrakiller's embedded Photo
Pronghorn paradise 2019

12-Jul-20

15-Jul-20
Thanks everyone for the help. Bought a tag over the counter and booked hunt with Calvin Taylor out of Gillette after speaking to several reference and getting a couple PM's on here. 34 days until I leave.

15-Jul-20
Good luck we will be out the 15th

25-Aug-20

HuntSeeker's embedded Photo
HuntSeeker's embedded Photo
I had an awesome hunt with Calvin Taylor and tagged out on a great Antelope in the afternoon of the first day 8/21. Great camp, great people, incredible food and lots of goats. Met some other good guys in camp hunting as well!

25-Aug-20
Congrats! Nice goat.

It's nice to see when people come back to their threads and post up their story.

25-Aug-20
Pretty buck! Congratulations Todd!

25-Aug-20
Great goat thanks for posting!

25-Aug-20
Great lope and a great shot! congrats!

25-Aug-20
Great buck well done!

26-Aug-20
Nice goat, Todd. Congrats! How much did Calvin charge you? How many hunting days were included in the hunt price?

26-Aug-20
4 days of hunting and $2250. Really good operation

26-Aug-20
Great job and congratulations! What’s the name of Calvin’s outfit?

26-Aug-20
I usually hunt 23 every year...lucky to have a private land access...it is more of a fun freezer filler trip...although I have shot a couple of 15 inchers over the years they are more exemptions...... not the greatest genetic in the state and 13 inch bucks plentiful just not much higher

• Sitka Gear