stick slinger 08-Jul-20
No Mercy 08-Jul-20
Mike in CT 08-Jul-20
x-man 08-Jul-20
bowcrazyJRHCO 08-Jul-20
Mike in CT 08-Jul-20
Droptine 09-Jul-20
07-Jul-20
I have the 5 pin vertical. Been shooting them for a year and they work great. I’m old and set in my ways and wanted fixed pins. Love them.

07-Jul-20
Love it !! The 2 pin setting is amazingly accurate...I set at 20-30-40-50-60 yards. Like most sight lights on the market...it is too easy to leave it on and the battery always seems to be dead..operator error, I know !!

Joe

07-Jul-20
I have this sight as well as the 7 pin model. Great quality and I love the adjustment system

07-Jul-20
I have one and used it for a couple of years before switching to a single pin HHA sight. I now take it with me on all my hunts as a backup. Was super easy to setup......sighted the first pin (my 20 yard) with the housing, and then sighted in another with the Adjustment knob. Once the second pin was sighted in, the remainder were supposed to be sighted in too. But, I always fine-tuned my 30, 40, and 50 by making sure my 60 was right on.

07-Jul-20
Big fan here. I have that sight and it is something special

08-Jul-20
I was looking at it and ended up with a different one. I wanted more flexibility. I haven’t seen one in person, only photos, but it looks like the top pin is close to the top of the window and am told it is stationary there. I prefer my primary pins closer to the center. It does have a ton of good reviews so must be decent.

08-Jul-20
Love mine! I tried the 7 pin but my eyes are too old to see the .010 pins. I have two of the Pro-Series 5 pins.

08-Jul-20

Mike in CT's embedded Photo
Mike in CT's embedded Photo
This is a good option for a slider....

08-Jul-20
If it's true that the top pin is fixed, then this would not be for me.

08-Jul-20
Mike - what sight is that slider?

08-Jul-20
Sorry, should have included that information! It's a Black Gold Ascent Whitetail Slider.

09-Jul-20
I had one before I switched to traditional. It’s a great sight and excellent customer service from them too

• Sitka Gear