Outdoordan 08-Jul-20
Cheesehead Mike 08-Jul-20
Ucsdryder 08-Jul-20
Nick Muche 08-Jul-20
Outdoordan 08-Jul-20
Jims 10-Jul-20
Surfbow 10-Jul-20
07-Jul-20
Grab them while they’re hot! 4 pack for 19 bucks. I actually bought these and the bigger version. For elk, I use 2 of these for the front quarters, 1 of these for the trim, and 2 of the bigger size for the hind quarters. Great bags that don’t cost 60-70 dollars like the competitors.

07-Jul-20
Link?

07-Jul-20

07-Jul-20

Ucsdryder's Link
Doh!!!!

07-Jul-20
FWIW....you can go to the Goodwill or Salvation Army or alot of thrifty stores and buy used pillow cases pretty cheap. I've read a few threads with folks saying they use them and they work pretty good.

07-Jul-20
I use those Allen bags. Probably put 3-4 elk and 4-5 deer through as set of 4. Finally Had a mouse eat through two of them so I replaced those.

07-Jul-20
Yes I’ve used them as well. Zero complaints. Pro tip of the day...lol...I put 5 bags and a couple pair of nitrile gloves in a vacuum bag and seal them up. They shrink 2-3x the normal size and fit perfect in the bottom of my pack. Waterproof and small.

08-Jul-20

Outdoordan's embedded Photo
TY! Daughter and I killed some bears last weekend (gun as she can't pull 40 lb yet) and I looked in my pack for a game bag. I had a bag that said "gamebag" lol. And well, two bears and there was one "gamebag". So, I had to cut and stretch to get two bears out. lol.

08-Jul-20
Been using those Allen meat bags for several years and I like them. Just ordered some more. Thanks for the heads up.

08-Jul-20
Glad some guys took advantage of them! I’m always in for a good deal!

08-Jul-20
I have more game bags than I need, but this was a good deal so I bought some more!

08-Jul-20
Nick, you go through game bags like I used to go through beer.

10-Jul-20
Looks like a great deal! I always use cheap-o Walmart special $1.99 game bags. I'm obviously careful not to rip them but they are super light and I can cut them to size of the chunks of boned meat I'm hauling. I'm obviously careful but meat always gets a crust layer around the outside that is cut off so getting a little hair, blood, and dirt on the outside really doesn't matter.

10-Jul-20
"Pro tip of the day...lol...I put 5 bags and a couple pair of nitrile gloves in a vacuum bag and seal them up. They shrink 2-3x the normal size and fit perfect in the bottom of my pack. Waterproof and small."

I've been doing that for 2 seasons now, vacuum bag my whole kill kit-game bags, nitrile gloves, kevlar glove, paracord, even my Havalon-works so good!!

• Sitka Gear