15-Jul-20

Bob's embedded Photo
Bob's embedded Photo
Bob's embedded Photo
Bob's embedded Photo
Bob's embedded Photo
Bob's embedded Photo

Bob's Link
We are offering two Youth Hunt Specials, dates August 27th-30th, 2020. This archery hunt is for one adult and one youth, hunting for 1 buck and 1 doe combined. It's a great opportunity to take a young hunter out at a great price! Total cost is only $2,300.

15-Jul-20
This is a great opportunity! School starts on the 27th here otherwise my son might be taking advantage of this offer! Fun hunt, great people, and a great experience.

15-Jul-20
Dang, Justin! You know they won’t do anything the first week of school anyways!

Take him hunting! He’ll get more out of that trip than anything he will get in school for the whole year!

Too bad my kid is too old...

Great opportunity for sure!

15-Jul-20
I seem to recall seeing a pic of Kia doing some studying whilst sitting in the antelope blind last year....

15-Jul-20

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Troy, who knew she was ahead of her time with remote learning AND social distancing! Ha!

15-Jul-20
Screw the public schools. They are nothing more than liberal indoctrination centers.

Take those kids hunting.

15-Jul-20
That smile says it all...

16-Jul-20
If my son wasnt scheduled to return to school the day prior, we would be all over this. Hope someone is able to have a great memorable trip.

16-Jul-20
If there wasn’t an age restriction to hunt in Wyoming I would be all over this with my two. Not old enough to go there yet.

16-Jul-20

Bob's embedded Photo
Bob's embedded Photo
T Mac and his son are coming to Wyoming!

16-Jul-20
Awesome!

Come on BUCKeye! You can do it!

Could drive up on Wednesday night, be there in time to get in a blind on Thursday and only miss two days!

You miss the opportunity and it may never happen again!

16-Jul-20
At what age can a kid hunt in Wyoming?

16-Jul-20
njbuck a kid needs to be 12 to hunt pronghorn in Wyoming.

16-Jul-20
I got two new hips does this make me a youth?

16-Jul-20
Bill your defiantly young at heart!

16-Jul-20
Super excited great talking to you Bob and really looking forward to heading out to Wyoming! I haven’t told my son yet but know he will be pumped!

16-Jul-20
Good luck T Mac!

16-Jul-20
Awesome t mac

16-Jul-20
Have a great hunt and look fwd to your report. I should not have told my son about this....momma said no way unless we are back by the 25th

16-Jul-20

Bob's embedded Photo
Bob's embedded Photo

Bob's Link
We have one last opening for an adult and youth. Also INDBowhunter2 got me thinking, just let me know if someone has two youth hunters, we can work it out.

17-Jul-20

Bob's embedded Photo
Bob's embedded Photo
Come the end of the day monday if we don't have an adult with a youth to fill this hunt, on tuesday, we are going to open it up to any two hunters, any age. You could even pack up your favorite ex brother in-law in the truck and bring him to Wyoming!

17-Jul-20
T Mac you and your son are going to have a blast! Looking forward to the recap:-)

• Sitka Gear