0hndycp 15-Jul-20
Ranger rick 15-Jul-20
Empty Freezer 15-Jul-20
wytex 15-Jul-20
Ranger rick 15-Jul-20
Ranger rick 15-Jul-20
Ranger rick 15-Jul-20
15-Jul-20
Hey Guys, My buddy and i didnt draw any of our tags for this fall. We do have an otc unit in Colorado as a fall back, but honestly its not great. Been watching for land owner tags or other cancellation hunts, but nervous about it as ive never done that before. Looking for thoughts or ideas. We have Sept 20-29 to hunt. Would be willing to pay up to 3-5k if the hunt quality warranted it. Would be happy in a decent otc unit just hearing bulls bugle too. We are experienced bow hunters. Hope you all have a great fall. I appreciate any advice/thoughts. Thanks, Gregg

15-Jul-20
The couple times I’ve deer hunted the high country in CO (elk OTC unit) the elk were so plentiful they were a nuisance trying to deer hunt! Granted I was 6+ miles from a trailhead, I could’ve killed multiple bulls both trips without much added effort. There were also several outfitters in the area that would pack elk out for nominal fee.

I’d say roll with CO OTC, and do some research. If experienced elk hunters, save the $5k apiece and go have fun! Don’t get discouraged if other hunters in the area, just hunt harder and smarter. Good luck and most importantly have fun!

15-Jul-20
Thanks for the reply. We hunt otc in Sw Colorado just so many people there it was hard to get away from them. We see elk about every other day. So tough to get much success with a stick and string with such few sightings. May just pick a new area virtual scout and go climb.??

15-Jul-20

Empty Freezer's Link
Give these guys a call. They frequent bowsite a lot. Good People. Talk to Forest

15-Jul-20
Ranger rick some adds on Wyoming Craigslist for trespass fee hunting on Northern Colorado private land with public access, look under sporting for sale.

15-Jul-20
Thanks for the reply. We hunt otc in Sw Colorado just so many people there it was hard to get away from them. We see elk about every other day. So tough to get much success with a stick and string with such few sightings. May just pick a new area virtual scout and go climb.??

15-Jul-20
Double response, sorry.

15-Jul-20
I will definitely check both of them out. Thank you!

• Sitka Gear