Scoot 17-Jul-20
Brotsky 17-Jul-20
JTreeman 17-Jul-20
Scoot 18-Jul-20
JTreeman 18-Jul-20
Matt 18-Jul-20
Scoot 18-Jul-20
17-Jul-20
I'm looking for a Kuiu Guide Beanie, which is no longer made. If you have a medium sized Guide Beanie that is collecting dust and you're willing to part with it, please let me know.

17-Jul-20

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Let me see if I can find the one Ki has on here. No one has worn it for a couple years. Hate that damn thing, and so does everyone else in our house. I’ll send it to you for the price of a cold IPA next time you come through town.

17-Jul-20
Sold! How come you all hate it, Justin? I liked mine, before I lost it out the back of my pickup on the way home from bear hunting in ID. I tried a Peloton beanie and I think it sucks! Doesn't cover my melon very well at all and I'm always pulling it down.

I won't look half as cute as Kia in that thing, but maybe some of Lil' K's good luck will rub off on me if I wear it!

17-Jul-20
It's too tight on my ears or something. I just have a fat head! I actually hate all of Kuiu's beanie options. I've tried the peloton, the guide, and the merino and none of them are good for me. My favorite beanie is a Sitka Jetstream. I would probably cry if I lost it and would immediately purchase another one. I also have a Sitka Dakota beanie and an old Sitka stratus beanie I rotate. Any of those are good. Sitka is definitely on their beanie game! Ha!

17-Jul-20
If you get that beanie from Kia, Scoot, I’d even wear it while you do your LE tag applications every year!

17-Jul-20

smarba's embedded Photo
smarba's embedded Photo
A medium?! I thought for sure you'd need an XL for that noggin' of yours...

Our daughter has one too. Must be something about Scoot liking to wear little girly hats...would you like a cute stuffed animal too?

17-Jul-20
Love my KUIU beanie! It is always in the pack or on my head when hunting...

May have to look into the Sitka Jetstream beanie based on the recommendation...

Might as well keep mixing it up! Already mix First Lite and Kuiu regularly... The camo police might get me...

17-Jul-20
Haha Tavis, the camo police would be writing citations to me every time they bumped into me! Carl, you just think that because my head is to darn full of brains!!! ;)

17-Jul-20
"too" darn full of brains...case in point LOL

17-Jul-20
Damn typos- that's what happens when I don't read what I type! I promise I know the difference between "to" and "too"! And "there" and "their" and "they're"... and "site" and "sight"... and... well... ok... I'm an idiot!

17-Jul-20
LOL, the camo cops would likely hold a knee on my neck. Kuiu, First Lite, Sitka, Darn Tough, Stone Glacier, SKRE, Pnuma, Kryptek, it’s all in there somewhere.

17-Jul-20
I have one I could probably part with if nobody else is able. I’m kinda “meh” about it. Can take it or leave it.

—Jim

18-Jul-20
Thanks Jim. I'll wait to hear from Justin first.

18-Jul-20
He is way more reliable than me anyway...

—Jim

18-Jul-20
"Damn typos- that's what happens when I don't read what I type! I promise I know the difference between "to" and "too"! And "there" and "their" and "they're"... and "site" and "sight"... and... well... ok... I'm an idiot!"

Not to derail the thread, but I honestly think there is some combination of activities (thinking and typing at the same time being one) that shut off the spelling/grammar filter in our brains. It never ceases to amaze me how often while proofing work e-mails I have just typed those sorts of mistakes jump out at me. Completely obvious while reading but obviously overlooked while typing.

18-Jul-20
Eesh Jim- that's a low bar to not surpass! Lol

Matt- totally agree and I find the same thing. I can spell, and I can type, but I can't spell and type! I've found out the hard way that I need to read any important email before I send it. Even simple, short ones sometimes have ridiculous mistakes in them.

• Sitka Gear