KsRancher 22-Jul-20
KsRancher 27-Jul-20
YZF-88 27-Jul-20
Destroyer350 27-Jul-20
Quinn @work 27-Jul-20
KsRancher 27-Jul-20
Destroyer350 29-Jul-20
21-Jul-20
Is there a list out yet of what's leftover after the secondary draw?

22-Jul-20
What state? Idaho will be out the first week in Aug.

22-Jul-20
Sorry. Colorado. If I was reading the big game brochure right it said they would be out already.

27-Jul-20
TTT. The big game brochure says draw results posted on July 17th. Is that just telling individuals if they drew? Or is there a link that says what's all left after the draw? I decided to go archery hunting the first week of season IF there is a tag available for the unit unam after. They only sold about 75% of the quota in the first draw, so hoping that they didn't sell the rest in the secondary draw

27-Jul-20
WRT Idaho, it's amazing some people forget to buy their tag after they draw...but it happens every year and there are a few good tags to go after. If you already bought the license, go for it!

27-Jul-20
Youre correct, July 17th is the Second Draw Results. The website says the leftover list will be out the first part of August before leftover day which is August 4th.

27-Jul-20
Secondary draw results were emailed to all the applicants already. Won't know what is left after that until early August.

27-Jul-20
Ok. Thanks. I thought when they said draw results will "be posted online" that they would have a "drawn out at" page for the whole draw. I wasn't going to go this year so I just bought a PP on the primary draw. It wasn't till a little over a week ago I decided I was going to go. IF, I could pick up my tag off of the leftover list. Last year they only sold about 75% of the tags for this unit. This year they sold about 75% in the primary draw. So I am guessing there will be some leftover over.

29-Jul-20
I just got notifications on the Leftover Watch App for the hunt codes I want. The list should be out soon.

• Sitka Gear