sundowner 01-Aug-20
stagetek 02-Aug-20
The last savage 07-Aug-20
shooter 07-Aug-20
carcus 07-Aug-20
MDW 07-Aug-20
oldgoat 07-Aug-20
22-Jul-20
I've got: Bear Super Razorheads - Killed lots with these.

Some other Bear replaceable 3 blade Grizzly maybe?? - Killed first deer with these.

Bear Razorhead Lites - Killed several deer with these.

Cabelas Lazer Supremes or something like that. - Killed several deer with these.

Rocket Steelhead 100s - Killed a handfull with these.

Rocket Steelhead 125s - Killed several with these.

Muzzy three blade 100s - Never hunted with these.

NAP Hellrazor 100s - Killed one deer with these.

NAP Hellrazor 125s - Killed one deer with these.

Magnus Stinger 4 blade 100s - Never hunted with these.

Magnus Stinger 4 blade 150s - Killed one deer with these.

22-Jul-20
Way to many, I still have unopened packages of wasps and satellites from the 80s

22-Jul-20
Lmao, I’m fixing to move and we started going through stuff over the weekend, I could stock a small archery shop with broadheads. I’ve got schwackers, rages, all of the g5 heads and even some meat worms. Maybe I have a problem

22-Jul-20
I have over 100 different heads. Killed something with 28 different heads. If they are really sharp and put where they are supposed to go, stuff dies. Blood trails, penetration and animal reactions vary with different heads.

22-Jul-20

GhostBird's embedded Photo

22-Jul-20
Ghost: now that there is trad.

22-Jul-20
Crap, that looks awesome. Had to stink to do the work tiling those in, I'd be pooped... I'm sorry, truly, the "dad joke gene" is strong in me. The fact is, that's one of the coolest tile jobs I've ever seen! Are those real or replica heads?

22-Jul-20
Too cool!

22-Jul-20
Never thought of that!!! As for 80 sattelites, best the remain unopened??????

22-Jul-20
Ghostbird - Awesome!

22-Jul-20
Wow, fantastic work, Ghostbird!

22-Jul-20
I've still got a few NAP Razorback-5's sitting in a box...

22-Jul-20
Ghostbird WOW !!!

-what was the question again?

22-Jul-20
That is awesome looking Ghost!

22-Jul-20
Very cool, ghostbird. A guy I know did the same concept as that in his bathroom as well. I’m planning on building a live edge dining room table out of walnut, and I always thought it would be neat to incorporate a few arrowheads in clear epoxy in one of the voids in the wood. Unfortunately, I suck at arrowhead hunting.

22-Jul-20
Out of all the miscellaneous BH's anybody got any trade material?

22-Jul-20
Magnus 1 and 2, stingers, bear greenheads, wenzel woodsman, snuffers , vpas, grizzly single bevel, grizzly instinct, zwickeys, and some oddball stuff. I think I am done, Might need an intervention...

23-Jul-20
SlickTricks of several models, Muzzys, Grim Reapers, G5's, Tiburons, Buzzcuts and a handful of others I can't even name. RazorTricks get the nod over all others for the time being.

23-Jul-20
None left. took them all up to cape York hunting hogs last month and cleared out the stocks. left them in swamps or in hogs lol. was a wild looking quiver.

23-Jul-20

caribou77's embedded Photo
caribou77's embedded Photo
You fellas don’t have $hit unless you have 3 unopened packs of these babies!

24-Jul-20
Way too many. Never had a failure of any kind including a good many mechanicals.

24-Jul-20
Ghost, that is awesome. I have one question, what's with the hair? You collecting scalps, too?

24-Jul-20
Just bought a box of NAP Razorback 5 for a $1.

28-Jul-20
I have Magnus, woodsmans, Muzzy Phantoms, Steelheads, Rage and just bought pack of Stik also some Meatseekers lol

28-Jul-20
Oh that's right. I have some Phantoms too. Two in my tackle box and one in a red pine in the back yard.

01-Aug-20
A bunch of Rocket Sidewinders. Killed a lot of deer with them too. I liked that the blade that hit a rib would bend down and allow the arrow to keep going. Now I stick with Wasp JakHammers. Very tough mech head.....and shaving sharp out of the box.

02-Aug-20
Mostly Bear Razorheads, Bodkins, MA-3's, Pearson Deadheads and Switch Blades, Magnus II's, Snuffers and an unopened package of Savora Swept wings.

07-Aug-20
Bou77...ill give you $18.50 for a pack of those killer heads.....

07-Aug-20
I've got some Magnus, 2 and 4 blade, Snuffers, Woodsmans, right now I've been back to shooting 3 blade Muzzys again, so I've got a bunch of them too!

07-Aug-20
Razerbacks Thunderheads muzzys of all types Bear razorheads Nap razorcaps Stingers steelforce reg and phats slicktricks rocket steelheads grim reapers rocky mountain, snypers and fixed blade sevr's exodus Probably missing a few

07-Aug-20
Have about 2500 different heads in display cases, oldest is 1918, newest ones just of production line this summer.

07-Aug-20
I have lots more kinds that I haven't killed shit with than kinds I have!

• Sitka Gear