WapitiBob 23-Jul-20
AZ8 23-Jul-20
Ermine 23-Jul-20
AZ8 23-Jul-20
WapitiBob 23-Jul-20
Knothead 23-Jul-20
AZ8 23-Jul-20
23-Jul-20
https://www.wmicentral.com/heber-overgaard-residents-guilty-of-poaching-schemes-after-azgfd-investigation/article_fd4c9330-b4e7-5473-92d5-c196c6e5c9a9.html

4 trophy mule deer! So glad these boys got caught.

23-Jul-20

Treeline's Link
Put up the link.

After reading this, they actually got off pretty light...

23-Jul-20
Yeah, but still charged with felonies...……………………….

23-Jul-20
The lowest of the low. Poach deer and brag about it.

23-Jul-20
As long as they have felonies in their record will be punishment enough. Now they are treated as criminals for life, and any other infractions will be magnified. What fools.

23-Jul-20
Wow those are some nice bucks. What a shame. Yea felonies are no joke. Should be steeper fines in my Opinion too

23-Jul-20
They were both charged with class 6 felonies. After their probation, the felony gets dropped to a misdemeanor.

Fines were a bit light for those kind of deer and the number of deer they poached. $18,824 for the one guy and $6,414 for the other one seems low. They had poached multiple trophy bucks.

Ten years hunting revocation also seems light for the crimes. Should be for life.

They were poaching trophy bucks and claiming them as legally taken for personal gain.

23-Jul-20
Yeah, seems light for hunting privileges and fines....especially for those deer...and especially for multiple offenses.

23-Jul-20
Should be 10 years for each deer poached.

23-Jul-20
What a shame.

23-Jul-20

Destroyer350's Link
You guys should see the comments on the GoHunt article. It's looks like one of their family members is commenting on everyones post defending them.

23-Jul-20
Weird how these poachers are seen so much different than when a regular poster to bowsite runs afoul of the law.

23-Jul-20
Glad that they were caught but those dirt bags should have spent some serious time in the box. Probation is a slap on the wrist.

23-Jul-20
they should move to florida where you can have over 200 felony arrests and nothing will happen to you.

23-Jul-20
Bonecollector777 is who the guy is, you may recognize the handle.

23-Jul-20
^....Bob, "was" he a member of this site?

23-Jul-20
Pretty horrible infractions. The big velvet buck was taken at night with a spotlight during archery season. Greed!

23-Jul-20
They will not have felonies on their records if they successfully complete their probation sentences. They were convicted of class 6 open felonies. Lowest felony in Arizona.

That's to bad but game violations just never hold up to the big felonies. Or almost never

23-Jul-20
Jl, no. He was on monster muley and coues whitetail.

23-Jul-20
Been a long time coming. Both Blake and his brother have been spewing pure lies since this all went down several years ago. They would post on various boards showboating their arrogance and convinced they’d come away with this unscathed. It’s almost a given he’s poached more than those deer, unfortunately, we’ll never know. But it’s good to finally see a conclusion.

23-Jul-20
Bummer to hear that the felony charge will be dropped.

23-Jul-20
Destroyer350, I doubt that’s his actual brother posting in Blake’s defense. More than likely, it’s a fake account made by someone just to stir the pot and have some fun.

23-Jul-20
His brother was all over coues when this went down.

23-Jul-20
Maybe I'm of a different generation and way of thinking but I would be embarrassed to ever show my face around friends and family again. Especially parents, spouse and children. I would feel like a real POS. I wonder what he sees when he looks in the mirror?

23-Jul-20
WapitiBob. I know, nonstop. I read it all! Lol That’s why the guy posting as him on the gohunt article doesn't match. He’s got a distinct style/grammar.

• Sitka Gear